POtHS - Apostasy The Great Falling Away Vol 16 - Paving Way For Antichrist

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 28, 2012 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Apostasy The Great Falling Away Vol 16 - Paving Way For Antichrist (Size: 5.15 GB)
 Endtime News Updates 10-31-12.flv126.71 MB
 Ezekiel and the Sudan puzzle coming together.flv97.02 MB
 Updated Proof that we are in the End Times Prophecy in the News.flv19.26 MB
 Dinosaurs of a feather.flv102.88 MB
 BLUEPRINT FOR TYRANNY NWO UNESCO EDUCATION -IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT 12.14.flv36.5 MB
 HAARP scaler rings from Niagara to NYC still happening.flv27.27 MB
 Gulf Stream Shift Linked to Methane Gas Escaping from Seabeds.flv20.25 MB
 Hillary Rodham Clinton and Her Advisor.flv16.21 MB
 BREAKING PREACH about Homosexuality GET 10 YEARS IN PRISON 2012.flv15.85 MB
 Are FBI preventing Terror attacks or creating Terror plots to stop them.flv12.79 MB
 Biometric surveillance meets nanotechnology.flv12.47 MB
 Department Of Zombie Defense.flv11.39 MB
 Eyes Of Big Brother Just Got Bigger.flv11.14 MB
 Chaotic Events 2012 Extreme Weather Creation Groaning People Continue To Sleep Why.mp497.11 MB
 Open The Floodgates of Heaven- Bishop Paul Morton - GE Patterson Church.flv59.87 MB
 Can You Trust the Bible Historically - Is it a Game of Telephone - What about the Gnostic...59.63 MB
 His Only Crime Was Love -- For You.mp452.96 MB
 Ryan Delmore - Love of God - FAN VIDEO.flv29.75 MB
 My Hope Is In You - Aaron Shust w lyrics (2).flv18.81 MB
 Evangelism.flv13.9 MB
 You Are Everything - Matthew West w lyrics.flv12.32 MB
 Can my name be blotted out of the book of life.flv11.99 MB
 Girl Scout Punished for Her Beliefs.flv10.59 MB
 Marines Police Prepare for Mock Zombie Invasion.flv43.11 MB
 Lt Col Tony Shaffer - Obama was watching Benghazi attack.mp442.43 MB
 Killed for Organs China's Secret State Transplant Business.flv40.66 MB
 Obama Supporters Slam Romney Policies But Find Out They're Obama.flv38.27 MB
 Louisiana BOOMS Covered With Same Meteor Lie in 2010.flv18.2 MB
 Libyan witnesses recount organized Benghazi attack Govt Forces Involved 10-30-12.flv13.69 MB
 Pastor Of Texas Church Attacked And Killed w Electric Guitar.flv12.89 MB
 NYC Entire Neighborhoods Businesses Aflame.flv11.09 MB
 Israel military says 3 Syrian tanks entered demilitarized zone in Golan Heights.flv10.73 MB
 Michio Kaku Exposed promotes Merge w Computers Transhumanist Agenda.avi7.56 MB
 North Korea.mp437.65 MB
 IDOP 2012 BOUNCHAN.flv3.44 MB
 David Chalk on cyber-terrorism potential collapse of power grid June 2012.flv179.58 MB
 Bob Larson Exorcises Pirate Demon.flv71.72 MB
 Its Very Important You dont Skip Any Of This Video.flv41.69 MB
 SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012 Persecution the Cross by Steve Gallagher.mp437.47 MB
 Why do Palestinians Want This Video Removed.flv37.29 MB
 CDC Spreading Germs Using University College Students.flv35.1 MB
 Wretched Dudley-Do-Wrong. - YouTube.flv29.31 MB
 Self-Administering Micro Flu Vaccine Patch Sent Via Mail.flv28.98 MB
 Wretched You are WRONG.flv27.8 MB
 Wretched Eugenics and Charles Darwin.flv25.27 MB
 Reptilians in The Matrix 1080p BluRay - YouTube.mp4183.04 MB
 David Wilkerson REBUKES False Gospels.flv28.91 MB
 The CIAs Project MKULTRA Secret Human Experimentation.flv26.09 MB
 Church of the Reptilian-Prey to God.flv15.68 MB
 The NEPHILIM GIANTS - PERU - S AMERICA - YouTube.flv9.3 MB
 Oprah Being gay is a gift from God lated.flv7.99 MB
 Joyce Meyer's little secret.flv4.04 MB
 The Invisible Denomination - The New Age.avi908.06 MB
 The New Age - The Enemy Of Christ Exposed.avi781.57 MB
 Humanism A Fools Religion.avi389.68 MB
 Modern Translations and the Spirit of the Antichrist.avi343.53 MB
 New Age Preparing The Way For Antichrist - Chris White.avi279.91 MB
 Toys of Anti-Christ - The Living Image.avi276.99 MB
 New Age Deception Vs The Truth.avi90.37 MB
 NFM-IDlrg.jpg44.15 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt7.15 KB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS says: The Falling away is running at Full Speed.

CNP - THE SECRET RIGHT VOLUME ONE by Josh Reeves:
“The Secret Right, Volume 1,” is the only film in the Anti-NWO community to investigate a secretive, right-winged organization called the Council for National Policy (CNP), founded in 1981 by the Reverend Tim LaHaye as a networking tool for leading US conservative political leaders, financiers and religious right activist leaders.

This film exposes the CNP as a nefarious group having deep connections with secretive, priest-class societies such as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) and the Society of Jesus (Jesuits Society), and other organizations which includes its past (or probably still current) members such as Arizona Senator and 2008 Republican Presidential candidate John McCain, former Alaskan Governor and 2008 Republican Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, former senior adviser to Presidents Nixon, Ford, and Reagan, Pat Buchanan, economist and former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration, Paul Craig Roberts, author of The Obama Nation, and North American Union conspiracy, Jerome Corsi, Pastor John Hagee, General John Singlaub, shipping magnate J. Peter Grace, Edwin J. Feulner, Jr of the Heritage Foundation, Rev. Pat Robertson of the Christian Broadcasting Network, Jerry Falwell, Senator Trent Lott, Senator Don Nickles, former United States Attorney Generals Ed Meese and John Ashcroft, gun-rights activist Larry Pratt, Col. Oliver North, and philanthropist Else Prince, mother of Erik Prince, the founder of the private security firm Xe (formerly known as Blackwater).
New Age Deception Vs The Truth:
The Truth Is Very Black And White. You Don't Have To Believe It. You Will See It. (29 min.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

The New Age - (The Enemy Of Christ Exposed) - For Witnesses:
The Lie of the Serpent is the second part of the controversial Megiddo series, which next focuses on the highly influential New Age movement. But is the New Age really new? Or does it represent the ancient doctrine taught by the serpent to Eve in the Garden of Eden? The answer will startle and amaze you as you learn the influence of the serpent's teaching through the spiritual explosion of occult activity in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Some of the greatest and most recognized people of the modern era (including Charles Darwin, Thomas Edison, Adolf Hitler and Hillary Clinton) have been influenced by the movement that has re-awakened mankind's communication with the spirit realm, and re-shaped the Western view of God and His relationship to mankind. What are the implications of this "paradigm shift" that seeks to introduce a new global consciousness? Will this new consciousness really bring mankind into the dawning of a golden era? Or the awakening of another dark age?

Full of highly detailed research and exhaustive documentation, Megiddo II challenges even the most skeptical viewer to consider the consequence of the global awakening taking place before our very eyes.

Join speakers Dave Hunt, Caryl Matrisciana, Dr. Kent Hovind, Pastor Joe Schimmel, and Dr. Stan Monteith who expose the movement that seeks to unite mankind in a one-world religion through the United Nations.

Global adherents claim to await a "universal Christ" to lead the world. What happens to those who will not follow this world leader? And are there sinister warnings against those who refuse to be "initiated" into the New Age?

REVIEWS
"... one of the greatest movies ever produced.
I think it's one of the most important videos I ever saw in my life ..."
-- Elizabeth Border, Radio Host, The Divided Kingdom

"This stunning video is a loud & ringing wake-up call for slumbering Christians.
It covers the gamut from the roots of evolution in Genesis, the rise of spiritualism,
humanist world views, and the very real effects it has on our government and our own lives.
Don't miss this one."
-- K.Chap
(2:56 hrs)
-------------------------------------------------------------

New Age Preparing The Way For Antichrist by Chris White:
The first part of this presentation is a description and a brief history of the New Age. The rest focuses in on how the New Age ideas could play in to the agenda of the biblical Antichrist. (1:26 hrs)

Modern Translations and the Spirit of the Antichrist:
Mike Hoggard exposes the connection and hidden agenda behind Modern Bible Translations and the Spirit of Antichrist.

Satan has deceived many and replaced the King James Bible with many counterfeit new age versions, prosperity gospels, rock music, dynamic preaching quoting men, contemplative prayer, signs and wonders experiences, dreams and visions, ecstatic laughing and manifestations, etc. A replacement false gospel is taught by the Roman Catholic church, the Watchtower, Mormons, Rick Warren and the purpose driven emerging church, publishing houses, seminaries, and commentaries written by men. The True Word of God has been removed from churches and they no longer have any power to stand. The King James Bible is the Tree of Life to individuals, families, nations, and the world.

Christian you need to watch this video.

If you feel the Holy Spirit nudging you, then today is the day of Salvation. It's as easy as your ABC's to know if you are saved.

A. Admit you are a sinner, all of us have sinned and fallen short. Confess your sin to God and Repent.
B. Believe that God sent His Son Jesus to pay for your sin, a price you cannot pay, that Jesus died and rose again victorious, defeating death and the grave and even now stands at Gods right hand. His blood covering will clean you before God.
C. Call on Jesus Holy Name. Ask Jesus into your heart to be your Saviour. Confess with your mouth, believe in your heart, and you will be saved.
------------------------------------------------------------

The Invisible Denomination - The New Age:
The first part of the "New Face of Mystical Spirituality" series, Invisible Denomination - The New Age. Ray Yungen is speaking about a movement which started in the 1960s and has now entered the main stream as an acceptable form even in businesses...

The New Age movement can be likened to "an old melody played by a new band." What makes this new band significant for our times is that over forty million people, in the US alone, are now dancing to its melody. In this talk, Ray Yungen examines the source and nature of this modern spiritual movement and gives credible evidence to its widespread influence in our culture. If you only have a limited understanding of what things like Reiki, chakras, and metaphysical self-help are, this lecture will be of great importance because these once obscure practices are now poised to touch every family in the Western world. Yungen refers to this as the invisible denomination because it is found in business, health and fitness, education, and religion but yet is not readily identifiable by the average person as actual denomination or spiritual body. 45 min.

For more information on The New Face of Mystical Spirituality series and how you can purchase, one visit:
http://www.lighthousetrails.com.

Toys of Anti-Christ - The Living Image:
The current Tech of the Anti-Christ, fulfilling this prophecy...

• "And he had power to give LIFE unto THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, that the image of the beast should both speak [AUDIO covered in part3], and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast [Christians] should be killed." [Revelation 13:15]

So? How will he do it?
How will he fulfill this prophecy of causing a living "image" to be "worshiped" worldwide?

We have the technology.
And it's being used today in our skies.
You have to see it to believe it...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Humanism, A Fools Religion:
Alan Batten said in a 1984 paper in the Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, "My impression is that many of the biologists who write about evolution for the ordinary public are committed in their minds to the belief that the question 'Why?' has no answer.... [They believe] evolution is purposeless, and life and Man have arisen only by chance. ... this is a legitimate belief for a person to hold, but that it is required by the scientific evidence is highly questionable. To hold it as such is as much an act of faith as to maintain the opposite."

Batten encourages evolutionists to stop arguing scientific evidence with creationists, saying, "I believe we shall achieve much more by frankly admitting the limitations of scientific research and concede that even creationists are raising legitimate questions."
Alan H. Batten
http://www.iau.org/administration/membership/individual/1618/
This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.15 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Screenshots

POtHS - Apostasy The Great Falling Away Vol 16 - Paving Way For Antichrist screenshot