POtHS - B I B L E - L I E S - Part 17 - The Real Truth - Did Giants or Angels Build Them - Mystery of The Pyramids DVD

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on March 31, 2015 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - B I B L E - L I E S - Part 17 - The Real Truth - Did Giants or Angels Build Them - Mystery of The Pyramids DVD (Size: 16.33 GB)
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Chuck Missler - Biblical UFO's and the Coming Deception.vob689.65 MB
 Jesus' Strange Prediction Part 1 - Chuck Missler.vob185.89 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 1 of 6.vob94.43 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 2 of 6.vob91.57 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 3 of 6.vob89.88 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 4 of 6.vob77.38 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 5 of 6.vob98.98 MB
 Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler - 6 of 6.vob56.45 MB
 ANCIENT ALIENS EXPOSED - THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA.vob362.26 MB
 Aliens Pyramids and forbidden archeology.vob366.28 MB
 Ancient aliens Who build the Egyptian pyramids.vob216.44 MB
 Did aliens build the pyramids (1of3).vob105.98 MB
 Did aliens build the pyramids (2of3).vob105.14 MB
 Did aliens build the pyramids (3of3).vob67.4 MB
 Do pyramids Contain Alien_Advanced Technology_.vob403.9 MB
 Inside Egyptian Pyramid.vob99.96 MB
 Revelation of the Pyramids.vob1.8 GB
 Secret Of The Pyramids - Part 1 2.vob155.94 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 1 of 7.vob131.11 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 2 of 7.vob77.88 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 4 of 7.vob94.09 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 5 of 7.vob84.48 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 6 of 7.vob86.11 MB
 The Great Pyramid - Part 7 of 7.vob100.77 MB
 Chuck Missler - Ancient Alien Nephilim Giants.vob397.42 MB
 The Pyramid Code - EP1 - The Band Of Peace.vob744.24 MB
 The Pyramid Code - EP2 - High Level Technology.vob677.57 MB
 The Pyramid Code - EP3- Sacred Cosmology.vob739.68 MB
 The Pyramid Code - EP4 - The Empowered Human.vob848.67 MB
 The Pyramid Code - EP5- A New Chronology..vob837.53 MB
 The Pyramid Code Part 1-25.mp4.vob188.9 MB
 The Pyramid Code Part 10-25.mp4.vob58.85 MB
 The Pyramid Code Part 11-25.mp4.vob157.27 MB
 The Pyramid Code Part 12-25.mp4.vob155.42 MB
 Amazing UFO Footage over Washington DC 1952.vob4.95 MB
 Crystal Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle_.vob37.31 MB
 Extraterrestrial Mummy Found In Egypt 2012 HD.vob27.58 MB
 God-Code Matrix of 188 Part3 (Seg1_2).vob398.39 MB
 LEXXTEX - 293 - THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE GREAT PYRAMID.vob822.63 MB
 Lost Pyramids and Other Hidden Ancient Artifacts - YouTube.vob808.1 MB
 New! NASA UFO - Leaked Moon images and video!.vob14.57 MB
 Obama Caught Lying-In His Own Words.vob11.82 MB
 Pentagon from Marriott Hotel.vob16.57 MB
 What and who the hell is that_.vob10.52 MB

Description

B I B L E - L I E S - Part 17 - The Real Truth - Did Giants or Angels Build Them - Mystery of The Pyramids DVD

Who built The Great Pyramids of Giza??? Was it The Egyptians? Doubtful.... Was it built by Fallen Angels or Nephilim??? Probably....Did Giants build them??? That is possible. Did Aliens (Fallen Angels) build them??? Probably.....Could we build them today??? NOPE there are to precise for todays man to build them....Why are there Giant Pyramids all over the World??? Lets find out.

Description
Pyramids - Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler
Pyramids - Who Built Them
The Great Pyramid
The Pyramid Codes
PLUS - Xtras

If you take the perimeter of the pyramid and divide it by two times the height, you get a number that is exactly equivalent to the number pi (3.14159...) up to the fifteenth digit. The chances of this phenomenon happening by sheer chance is remarkably small. Did the ancient Egyptians know what the number pi was? Not likely, seeing as it was a number not calculated accurately to the fourth digit until the 6th century, and the pyramids calculate it to the fifteenth.

What about the fact that even though the sides of the base of the pyramid are some 757 feet long, it still forms an almost perfect square? Every angle in the base is exactly 90 degrees. In fact, the sides have a difference in length of something like two centimeters, which is an incredibly small amount.

What about the fact that although the Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did; every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, there were no records of them ever having built the pyramids?

What about the fact that the Egyptians had not even invented the wheel yet, but the blocks that they had to carry to build the pyramids weighed about 2 tons each? 4,000 lbs.? What did they do... use cement? In fact, they used so much stone, that if you took all of the stone they used and cut it into 1 foot square blocks, it would extend 2/3 of the way around the earth!!!

If you take the line of longitude that the pyramid lies on and the latitude that the pyramid lies on, 31 degrees north by 31 degrees west (the fact that they are the same number is a coincidence???) they are the two lines that cover the most combined land area in the world. In essence, the pyramid is the center of all of the land mass of the whole earth!!!!

How about the fact that a group of modern scientists attempted to build a pyramid out next to the real one using modern technologies, and after something like 100 days, succeeded in building one about 1/40 of the size of the real one????

Did you know that the height of the pyramid (481 feet) is almost exactly 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun (480.6 billion feet)?

What about all of that fungi that was found in King Tutu's chamber? Fungi which has never before been seen on earth? What about the Pharaoh's curse????? You decide, who built the Pyramids?????

Aliens have definitely constructed the pyramids, so what have the Egyptians done on this earth?

Archaeologists

Head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen in December 2010 had told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”.

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen had refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

Down below is 90's The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary, that's deals with the fact that Russian had already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt and something is beneath the pyramid. The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary interestingly supporting the head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen claim as well.

Actually ancient Egyptian writings very often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble UFOs and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs. And of course, this was all thrown out the window when Christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith.

The modern church would have you believe that’s it’s just a myth. But you have to ask yourself on the edge of Occam razor, what truly indeed is more likely?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.33 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
POtHS - B I B L E - L I E S - Part 17 - The Real Truth - Did Giants or Angels Build Them - Mystery of The Pyramids DVD

Screenshots

POtHS - B I B L E - L I E S - Part 17 - The Real Truth - Did Giants or Angels Build Them - Mystery of The Pyramids DVD screenshot