POtHS - Conspiracy - 029 - Above Top Secret

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on June 3, 2013 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Conspiracy - 029 - Above Top Secret (Size: 5.94 GB)
 Why the Bible is dangerous.avi685.8 MB
 Shadow Justice_ Secret UK courts break up families.avi211.69 MB
 CIA Torture Techniques Declassified_ NY Senator Say US Citizens Should Be Tortured.avi199.33 MB
 Aluminum in Vaccines Linked to Alzheimers Disease.avi142.77 MB
 All Extraterrestrial Aliens Were Created With Our DNA.avi122.03 MB
 How 47% of Congress Became Millionaires.avi112.48 MB
 Why Americans Elect Men Who Cheat.avi95.65 MB
 BOSTONGATE - 100% PROOF IT WAS A STAGED EVENT.avi55.37 MB
 Foreign students - modern day slaves.flv44.04 MB
 Ellos viven_ Nosotros dormimos chemtrails.avi37.89 MB
 4_24_13 Tornadoes created by Microwaves Experiments PROVE THEORY CORRECT.avi389.53 MB
 Europe sucked wealth from Africa_ cause wars.avi362.8 MB
 DOJ Surveillance AP Phone Calls - Airline Bomb Plot Involving CIA Informant.avi82.6 MB
 Colonel Lawrence wikerson speaks.avi81.36 MB
 Florida 4TH Grader - I AM WILLING TO GIVE UP SOME OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS...TO BE SAFER.avi47.11 MB
 Boston Bomb Explosion _ Bomb Sniffing Dogs_ Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions..avi33.6 MB
 CCTV_ EQ shakes office building in Taiwan.avi27.84 MB
 Hungry cop threatens a teenager with a gun in McDonalds.avi26.95 MB
 Absolute Proof Craft or Blackwater Agents Behind Boston Marathon Bombing.avi23.51 MB
 HOLY OUTRAGE Texas Officials Disqualify Winners Who Point to GOD.mp419.04 MB
 PITN_ The God Particle Has Been Found_.avi289.46 MB
 Major US Newspapers admit to Govt Media Controls.avi257.23 MB
 Massive Meteor falls from Heaven exploding over the Urals in Russia 2-15-13.avi155.32 MB
 New Hampshire bans private prisons.avi103.66 MB
 Must Watch Global Debt And The HUMAN Bubble by Gregory Mannarino.avi90.16 MB
 Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act Frankenfish heads to US market.avi89.94 MB
 MOON - Costco Telescope - Under $250 - It rocks.avi88.57 MB
 Pakistani mob torches Christian homes in Lahore over prophet Mohamed blasphemy.avi69.29 MB
 No Bill of rights for CIA director_.avi66.85 MB
 Police Scanners_ Swat Deliberately Burn Down Cabin with Christopher Dorner Inside.avi61.82 MB
 Daniel Kirkley - Give Me Jesus w_Lyrics.avi258 MB
 God and the Problem of Evil and Suffering - William Lane Craig, PhD.flv66.27 MB
 Come To The River - Rhett Walker Band.avi44.76 MB
 God Has Not Passed You by David Wilkerson - Part 2.avi39.06 MB
 A Young Schoolgirl Caught on Camera Singing Sounds Like Whitney Houston.avi35.85 MB
 ALL CHRISTIAN YOUTUBE CHANNELS - IMPORTANT WARNING MESSAGE.flv32.99 MB
 Chris Tomlin - I Will Follow.flv11.07 MB
 Cloyne Report - Vatican concealed rape of children to protect its power reputation.flv42.44 MB
 Exiled for Their Faith.flv21.87 MB
 Miami Military conducts training exercises in Miami with MACHINE GUN FIRE.avi37.74 MB
 Some State Officials Vow To Refuse Presidents Gun Control Proposals.avi29.11 MB
 Above top Secret Earth stuff - Post Glacial Rebound Effect.avi368.88 MB
 Ex-Public School Principal Warns Christian Parents.avi290.81 MB
 Native american Holocaust Exterminate Them_ The California Story.avi163.88 MB
 John Stockwell on CIA Disinfo_ Assassinations_ US Congress.avi111.98 MB
 Decade of Co-Intel-Pro.avi92.59 MB
 COINTELPRO 101 - The Sabotage Of Legitimate Dissent.avi46.17 MB
 Rebuttal to Why Evo is True by Jerry Coyne.pdf2.91 MB
 Marriage Supper.pdf609.98 KB
 Build a church.odt24.08 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt5.64 KB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

PO t HS

Pouring Out the Holy Spirit

POtHS Comment: They are doing this right before your very eyes...open your eyes, get free. It is always The Banksters that did it.

[font=comic sans ms]Description:
Decade of Co-Intel-Pro:
This video highlights an interview with Darthard Perry, an FBI agent provocateur.
He explains some of his activity and talks about the knowledge of Black culture by the FBI. These efforts contiue today and pertain to all aspects of society. Although this film focuses on MLK and the black racist agenda, both the CIA, FBI and other government agencies are quite versitle in their techniques to subvert the mindset of the populace. Learn some of what's happening behind the scenes of the past to help the present become more visible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COINTELPRO 101 - The Sabotage Of Legitimate Dissent:
The Sabotage Of Legitimate Dissent! Real examples from the pentagon, military, politicians and the media. The facts speak for themselves; it's hard for the nay-sayers to deny this evidence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above top Secret Earth stuff - Post Glacial Rebound Effect:
Hear it from an expert and learn more about the problems behind all our glabal environmental changes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-Public School Principal Warns Christian Parents:
"Karl Priest: Calling for a mass exodus out of public schools." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- The latest news says it succinctly: "Startling numbers released today rank West Virginia one of the worst for education in the country" and "West Virginia received one of the worst education rankings in the country." This demonstrates the extreme con job that has condemned government-schooled students to downright dumminess. Perhaps the state, like Kanawha County, should institute more Yoga into the system.

The Nation's Report Card on science scores revealed that only about one-fourth of West Virginia students have a good understanding of science. Only people engrossed with American Idol will fall for the farce, put out by school officials, that progress is being made. Making sure that students are thoroughly indoctrinated in evolution has only escalated the serious problem.

But, lousy academic performance is not the main thing that should alarm West Virginia parents. Since retiring from teaching, I have documented (using secular sources) the dangers that prevail in "public" schools. (See http://www.insectman.us/exodus-mandate-wv/wv-news.htm.) One can easily follow common threads of drugs, sex (including teachers with students and promotion of sexual perversion), lack of disciple, violence, poor academic standards, crime, anti-Christianity, and wanting more and more money.

Speaking of money, the West Virginia Kid's Count and Casey Foundation, which produced the latest study, may have their hearts in the right place, but their heads are still in the clouds. Money is not the answer. The aforementioned two groups want more child care. If private money is used, that is none of my concern. If public money is used (including for charter and smaller government schools) then I strongly object.

The government needs to get out of education and let the free enterprise system work. No one wants the government to tell them they must eat at limited government-run restaurants. The same logic applies to education. Charter schools are simply like putting a dog on a longer leash. The dog still is not free to run.

Liberals will not listen. Conservatives are too tied to the Republican Party, which is simply (as a friend says) the "opposite wing of the same bird flying in the wrong direction." The simple solution is for Christian parents to lead a mass exodus out of government schools. That will start a domino-effect downfall of this definite deception commonly called "public" schools. If it does not happen, the headlines will be the same (or worse) as more test reports are released.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Stockwell on CIA Disinformation, Assassinations, and the U.S. Congress (1987):
In this program, a documentary is presented in which former CIA employees and other people who have written about the CIA tell of the extent of penetration of the mass media by the CIA and how the media are used by that agency to manipulate public opinion. CIA whistleblowers such as John Stockwell and David MacMichael relate how these operations actually were implemented in various covert actions in which they were involved around the world. At the conclusion of the film, John Stockwell comments on other specific instances of disinformation and compares these with the general practice of the American government, particularly in the Reagan Administration, to lie, to distort information, and to manipulate the press. Released information shows one third of the staff is made ups of propagandists (professional liars). Learn how the CIA propaganda machine works as the same techniques are still being used today!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Native american Holocaust Exterminate Them! The California Story:
Floyd Red Crow Westerman presents, Exterminate Them! The California Story!

A documentary detailing the holocaust committed against the native people of California by the State and Federal Government. Exterminate and irradicate them. Upon failure,"prepare to be assimulated." Per his writings, Hitler deveolped his holocaust (FEMA) camps under the United State's accomplished policies, racism and eugenics programs used against the American Indians.

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, to Bless all that Seed Long.

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/ Prophecy from Susan Davis
http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.94 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3

Screenshots

POtHS - Conspiracy - 029 - Above Top Secret screenshot