POtHS - End Times - 37 - Jim Wilhelmsen - Clouds of Heaven - 3 Frogs of Revelation - UFO Space Travelers

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on April 9, 2013 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - End Times - 37 - Jim Wilhelmsen - Clouds of Heaven - 3 Frogs of Revelation - UFO Space Travelers (Size: 7.13 GB)
 images.jpg5.47 KB
 images1.jpg13.73 KB
 images10.jpg4.29 KB
 images11.jpg6.03 KB
 images12.jpg5.4 KB
 images13.jpg4.71 KB
 images2.jpg6.37 KB
 images3.jpg9.5 KB
 images4.jpg6.87 KB
 images5.jpg4.81 KB
 ARE YOU INTELLIGENT.flv153.06 MB
 CNN to atheists_ you're gonna die first..avi12.93 MB
 Culture Creation and Sun Worship.avi21.37 MB
 Did Darwin Promote Racism - Answers in Genesis.flv12.3 MB
 Fools DESPISE Gods Instruction They HATE Gods Knowledge_ Wisdom.avi38.54 MB
 How Richard Dawkins Destroys Science.avi49.98 MB
 Is police brutality getting worse.flv24.52 MB
 Man Goes to Hell and Back. Atheist Howard Storm's Testimony.flv33.44 MB
 Mothership UFOs.avi110.22 MB
 MSNBC Exposed doctoring video and inciting race baiting 2009..avi12.32 MB
 1000s of dead birds on Michigan shorelines 1-6-13.mp426.83 MB
 100_s of students brawl at Minneapolis high school 2_14_13.avi28.4 MB
 20 Foot Wide SINKHOLE In NC.avi4.57 MB
 2012 In Retrospect Across the Globe.flv55.17 MB
 2045 Has Begun - dont take the mark.avi82.4 MB
 25 Must Have Survival Foods_ Put Them In Your Pantry Now.avi48.23 MB
 2700 Armored Vehicles Purchased for Police Departments by DHS.avi31.47 MB
 500 Nearly Dead Sea Lion Pups Washed Ashore In California.avi67.56 MB
 7.1 Mag EQ Papua_ INDONESIA.avi12.63 MB
 7.2 Mag EQ- no tsunami.avi10.17 MB
 info.txt6.13 KB
 The 3 Frogs of Revelation Pt1.avi986.56 MB
 The 3 Frogs of Revelation Pt2.avi479.16 MB
 The 3 Frogs of Revelation Pt3.avi327.86 MB
 Christians Are Persecuted Martyred and Killed Worldwide.mp412.24 MB
 Coptic Christians Egyptian Security Forces Clash in Cairo.flv6.74 MB
 IDOP 2012 BOUNCHAN Trailer.flv3.13 MB
 John Taylor Gatto speaks about schools and brainwashing.flv14.4 MB
 Judge Napolitano States have the right to Secede.flv9.06 MB
 Mass Animal Die-offs and Bible Prophecy Deer Hippopotami Birds and Fish.avi36.07 MB
 Obama Admin We CAN And WILL FORCE Christians to Act AGAINST There Faith.avi25.68 MB
 OUR FATHER'S WORLD.avi39.31 MB
 POGMark.avi872.62 MB
 Ravenous Wolves in Disguise Beware of false prophets.flv10.16 MB
 Ravi Zacharias - On Languages Humorous.flv5.29 MB
 Ravi Zacharias on speaking in Americas bloodiest prison.avi21.29 MB
 Teens Laugh While Recording Violent Beating Of Woman In Chester CBS Philly.mp413.89 MB
 The Connection between Jews_ the Land and the Bible - Prophecy Today.flv14.07 MB
 The Fluoride Deception.flv72.73 MB
 The Formation of Men's Attitudes - Alan Watt.flv33.55 MB
 The Roman Empire STILL Rules TODAY Canada and USA are Corporations under Vatican Roman Law.flv33.17 MB
 This is what happens when GODs spirit shows up.avi54.97 MB
 UN Call For Law Banning Blasphemy Based On A False Narrative.flv15.95 MB
 VERY FEW Will Enter RAPTURE - Learn How To Prepare Yourself - YouTube.flv77.83 MB
 What Is the God Particle.flv15.22 MB
 What is the most compelling evidence for creation.mp4105.76 MB
 7 Reasons Why The Church In North America Has Lost The Fear Of The Lord by Edgar Reich.flv204.98 MB
 A History Lesson Evolution Conservatives Liberals and other Stuff - A SATIRE (2).flv28.55 MB
 Absence of Papal Office in Romans and 1 Corinthians.flv5.83 MB
 An Orchestrated Crash Of US Dollar Do not be deceived God Warned US.mp4141.24 MB
 Dear Lord and Father of Mankind.avi20.6 MB
 Draw me close to you Michael W Smith.flv21.38 MB
 I Know You're There - Casting Crowns 3.flv9.12 MB
 Anti-drone clothing to hide from Big Brother.avi131.67 MB
 Israel warns of possible pre-emptive chemical weapons strike in Syria.avi43.82 MB
 North Korea declares state of war with South - OK I believe it when I see it.avi63.54 MB
 Build a church.odt24.08 KB
 Clouds of Heaven Jim Wilhelmsen.flv105.33 MB
 info.txt6.56 KB
 Marriage Supper.pdf609.98 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 The UFO Conspiracy - Space Travelers or Demonic Deceivers.avi197.15 MB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

PO t HS

Pouring Out the Holy Spirit

End Times

Volume 37
Church in the End Times - Chuck Missler - NEW

He is coming for his Bride soon.

POtHS - End Times - 36 - Jim Wilhelmsen - Clouds of Heaven - 3 Frogs of Revelation - UFO Space Travelers

POtHS Comment: Jim is The Best. This is good info.
Description

Tis download contains three additional presentations by Jim Wilhelmsen. Watch, listen and learn as Pastor Wilhelmsen talks us through prophecy, modern events and the expectations leading us into the final apocalypse.
(This is a newly completed series, so I did not combine them for anyone who previously watched parts 1&2 and wanted to only watch the last segment.)

The 3 Frogs of Revelation, parts 1-3:
Rev 16:13; "And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs."

In the final struggle for evil before Christ assumes authority, the counterfeit trinity will assert itself. The battle lines will be drawn as the Coalition of evil forces unite.

How are modern events stacking up to lead the world into this final prophecy for control of the world? Who's involved and how will this unfold? Learn more about these questions and more about the Three Frog-like Spirits From Dragon, Beast, and False Prophet and their control over the kings of nations in the end times climax.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The UFO Conspiracy - Space Travelers or Demonic Deceivers:
Documentary discussing the UFO phenomena using actual video footage and cases from various incidents in our past. Included in this presentation, is the disclosure over Alien/Demon purpose and incentives.

Discusses the six kinds of demonic close encounters along with abductions, hypnosis, channeling, & other things. Features the great theologian Dave Hunt & the late Budd Hopkins.

Close encounter of the 1st kind:
Sighting of a spiritual GFOL "lightship" or physical vimanas / vailixi.

Close encounter of the 2nd kind:
Sighting of physical craft (vimanas / vailixi) with tangible proof.

Close encounter of the 3rd kind:
Contact with fallen angels, demons, nagas, nephilim, or their minions pretending to be "aliens".

Close encounter of the 4th kind:
Abduction of and/or experimentation on the subject by fallen angels, demons, nagas, nephilim, or their minions pretending to be "aliens". (Daniel 2:43 / Jasher 4:18)

Close encounter of the 5th kind:
Metaphysical contact- possession, seances, hypnosis, and/or channeling.

Close encounter of the 6th kind:
Injury or death caused by contact with fallen angels, demons, nagas, nephilim, or their minions pretending to be "aliens".
-----------------------------------------------------------

Clouds of Heaven:
Pastor Wilhelmsen discusses "The Strong Delusion" coming upon the world.

The common Christian attitude: So who cares?
To the Christian this has never been much of a concern or a matter to ponder and debate. Once touched by God's love, most believers are content to accept the idea of a fluffy chunk of water vapor as being the clouds of heaven. Daily living and Biblical principles needed to develop a transforming personal relationship with Christ, become the main concern. For oneself, this should be the foremost concern.

But what about the ability to give an answer for the hope that is within to others? When asked, "What are the clouds of Heaven?" the official Christians response of most are; " fluffy chunks of water vapor", or "I dunno, I never really thought about it." A person of faith can accept this concept, no matter how illogical it may seem. However, to someone standing outside of faith to a personal God, this can sound pretty lame.

Spaceships of the gods?
An idea to be reckoned with is that these clouds of heaven are spacecraft from other worlds. As strange as this might sound, it is well presented and becoming widely accepted. It is explained that Ancient people, being ignorant of mechanical technology had miss-identified the vehicles and occupants as angels and gods. Books written with this idea, two by "Christian" ministers, are very convincing. Without any other information, it would seem the only logical conclusion for an open-minded person of today. The danger of this conclusion is, that there is no personal God, only aliens in spacecraft. The lack of an intelligent response from the church only adds to the credibility of this idea. Can the Bible provide us with a better answer? Or are we left with a fluffy chunk of water vapor?

Rules of Engagement (Bible interpretation)...
The problem with Biblical presentations of this subject are improper use of scripture to prove a point. There is much more to understanding the Bible than just surface reading and pulling things out that you want or like. We are separated by several thousand years from an ancient culture that used now dead or evolved languages foreign to us. Because of this it is necessary to get into a deeper study to find truth.

Minister or layperson, certain rules apply when determining what is being said in the Bible. Any serious student when approaching the Bible (from an Evangelical/Fundamental background) learns several things about interpretation. It is not from one's own personal skill, intellect, or perception to interpret the Bible. God in His mercy has not left that kind of confusion on our heads. We are told that the Bible will always interpret itself by itself. 2 Pet 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." In this I mean that you cannot take a scripture out of it's context, cafeteria style and make it say what you want it to say. You must study the context it came in, who is speaking to whom and under what condition. You may need to know the culture, expressions and historical background. A word study is important to see the pattern of consistency in word use. To completely understand a subject or event a topical study examining all passages related is necessary. This is also necessary in determining a symbolic, literal or figurative meaning.

It is a myth that evangelical Christians only follow a literal interpretation because they are simple- minded, led by blind faith. Serious study requires time and effort to let this process speak on it's own without preconceptions. Computer programs and reference materials have made this easy for the average, serious student to achieve. But the above practices must be applied to get an accurate understanding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signs - Part 23:
A compilation of various short clips presenting the apocalyptic signs which are occurring around the world today and help us identify the state of affairs ushering the end of days. View what's been happening in our time and determine for yourself the onset of Revelations and what may lay ahead.

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/ Prophecy from Susan Davis
http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.13 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
POtHS - End Times - 37 - Jim Wilhelmsen - Clouds of Heaven - 3 Frogs of Revelation - UFO Space Travelers

Screenshots

POtHS - End Times - 37 - Jim Wilhelmsen - Clouds of Heaven - 3 Frogs of Revelation - UFO Space Travelers screenshot