POtHS - End Times - 44 - Prophetic Wars in the Middle-East

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 11, 2013 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - End Times - 44 - Prophetic Wars in the Middle-East (Size: 7.77 GB)
 EPIC singing Flash Mob at a Library!.avi4.05 MB
 ISRAELs New Wealth Enables PURCHASE of 3rd TEMPLE Gold_ Custom Stones_ Materials.avi9.81 MB
 LOUD HOUSE SHAKING BOOMS REPORTED ACROSS COLUMBIA COUNTY GA 12-8-12.flv16.4 MB
 Magma Inflates Under Santorini.flv18.67 MB
 Majority Of Convicted Terrorists Are Americans.avi184.08 MB
 Nanotech And Microchip Precision Medicine.avi110.36 MB
 Ohio Bridge Bomb Plot Another FBI Created To Tie The Occupy Movement To Homegrown Terrorism.flv17.33 MB
 Pakistan A Mother Imprisoned.flv27.77 MB
 Pastor Jailed For Home Bile Study.flv5.71 MB
 Piers Morgan Owned by Ted Nugent on Gun Control.mp412.17 MB
 2013 IS STRANGE PART 10 MAY.avi386.87 MB
 300 MIL Americans Hostile Towards God.avi27.58 MB
 Food Prices to go up again signs of Revelation 6_6.avi85.83 MB
 Giant Hailstones Kill 9 In China.avi6.63 MB
 Giant mosquito invasion scares Florida. A Plague is Coming..avi39.35 MB
 GLOBAL ANIMAL DEATHS TSUNAMIS EARTHQUAKES ARE YOU READY.mp4157.79 MB
 Harbinger.avi47.86 MB
 I _Pet Goat 2 Map _Superbowl False Flag Attack _ New Orleans Pinned on Map.avi9.9 MB
 Israeli Pres Shimon Peres says its time for Peace_ Two State Solution 5-26-13.avi187.12 MB
 Message to every person on this planet - Genetic Hybrids.avi132.75 MB
 Bill Salus - The Future of the Middle East.avi1.53 GB
 en-gog-and-magog3.jpg28.87 KB
 Endtime News Updates 4-05-13.avi225.49 MB
 Gog and Magog - The Complete Movie.avi1.64 GB
 Gog Magog.jpg26.48 KB
 gog-magog-gomer-togarmah-antichrist.jpg253.92 KB
 info.txt8.85 KB
 islam-gog-magog-eurasia.jpg61.41 KB
 Perry Stone - Is America Setting Israel Up for Gog and Magog.avi356.14 MB
 Perry Stone - Israel an Inside Look at Overlooked Prophecies.avi1.79 GB

Description

PO t HS

Pouring Out the Holy Spirit

End Times

Volume 44
Prophetic Wars in the Middle-East

He is coming for his Bride soon.

POtHS Comment: 2000 Prophecies already fulfilled - 500 more to complete.

Description

Prophetic Wars in the Middle-East

Bill Salus - The Future of the Middle East - Psalm 83 vs. Ezekiel 38-39:
11-6-2011 - What does God's Word, the Bible, say about the Middle East and the next Prophetic Fulfillment of Bible Prophecy?
Is it the Ezekiel 38-39 Battle of Gog-Magog as is currently the majority consensus? Or, as in the days when Jesus walked this earth, is Bible Prophecy about to be fulfilled in ways we didn't expect?
Enter Psalm 83....
Set to explode in the not so distant future, is a devastating war in the Middle East. Watch Bill Salus talk about his recent book - ISRALESTINE; The Ancient Blueprints of the Future Middle East, as he unveils significant Bible Prophecy that has eluded the discernment of today's great scholars.
Once upon a foretold time the Jewish people were to meet with a holocaust type condition, out from which they would return back to their ancient homeland of Israel. They would begin as refugees, but promptly emerge into an exceedingly great army. As per Psalm 83, destiny's design for this great army is a head to head confrontation with a formidable Arab confederacy consisting of Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Saudis, Egyptians, and associated terrorist groups like the Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al-Qaeda.
None of these are named in Ezekiel's list of countries that participate in the Battle of Gog-Magog in Ezekiel 38-39, yet they ARE listed in Psalm 83!
The Arab Spring has set the stage for the unfolding of God's Prophetic End-time Scenario as outlined in Psalm 83.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gog and Magog - The Complete Movie:
In the not so distant future, a devastating war will occur in the Middle East. The Jews will fight off Arab aggression and end terrorism once and for all!

The Bible foretold of a time when the Jewish people would meet with holocaust type conditions but in the Last Days they would be re-gathered back to their ancient homeland of Israel. They would begin as refugees, but promptly emerge into a mighty nation with an exceedingly great army.

"The word of the LORD came to me: Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops--the many nations with you. Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land." Ezekiel 38:1-9

"And I will send a fire on Magog and among those that dwell securely in the isles; and they shall know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 39:6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is America Setting Israel Up for Gog and Magog by Perry Stone:
For the first timesince 1948, many of the top leaders in America have demonstrated they are moreconcerned with negotiating with Israel’s enemies than defending the Jewishstate. This video is a hard-hitting direct expose’ on the leaders and the possible reasons they could let Israel stand alone in the biggest war of her history. This video also reveals a spiritual reason for this.

Since this video, Damascus is rubble! But not the "ruinous heap" fortold in Isaiah 17 Jeremiah 49 or Psalm 83..... but those wars are on the brink now, waiting to unfold before our eyes. Sure, Damascus is in ruins as with much of Syria but not in the way as stated in bible prophecy. Keep your eyes on Israel and its neighbors. More is yet to come!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perry Stone - Israel an Inside Look at Overlooked Prophecies:
Record-breaking revivals, overflow crowds, thousands of people making decisions for Christ describes the ministry of International Evangelist Perry Stone.

Perry, a fourth generation minister, directs one of America's fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the Gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material and missionary sponsorship.

Perry, now age forty-eight, began preaching when he was just sixteen. After graduating from high school, he continued his education through Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee, and later earned a B.A. in Theology from Covenant Life Christian College. Perry holds the rank of an ordained Bishop with the Church of God, (Cleveland, Tennessee). Perry has also been awarded three honorary degrees. By the age of twenty-three, Perry was conducting record-breaking revivals, some lasting up to eleven weeks. At this young age, Perry was invited to speak at Camp Meetings and conferences, some with as many as 4000-5000 in attendance. Presently, Perry continues to conduct both domestic and international crusades, reaching thousands of people annually.

During his thirty-one years of full time ministry, Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one-hundred videos and DVD's; as well as produced hundreds of audio teaching albums series. Over the last two decades, Perry has also found time to write for and publish the magazine, The Voice of Evangelism. In the year 2000, Manna-Fest with Perry Stone, a weekly television program was launched and can be seen nationally and internationally via cable and satellite systems around the world.

He has personally traveled and ministered in over a dozen foreign nations and has placed multiple hundreds of thousands of cassette tapes, books and gospel material into the hands of the believers in nations across the world. Thousands of tapes have been sent free to the incarcerated and into the hands of the poor in third world countries. Recognized for his anointed and informative preaching, Perry has been able to breach denominational barriers and find attentive listeners from every conceivable religious background.

Although Perry's first love is evangelism, he has distinguished himself as one of America's foremost experts on Bible Prophecy. This recognition is not self-appointed. Perry is often featured as a keynote speaker at internationally recognized Prophecy Conferences. He has also been interviewed by nationally recognized Christian television programs, and often enters millions of homes on major Christian networks such as TBN, Daystar and INSP. Perry's world travels and his personal contacts with diverse government and military personalities has given him a direct link to "insider information" as it relates to the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Through contacts in Israel, Perry was one of the first American ministers to confirm and publicize the search for the ashes of the Red Heifer. A decade before most Americans had ever heard of the Bible Code, Perry had not only heard of it, but had begun informing churches about this now famous phenomena. The earthquake fault line under the Mount of Olives, the huge birds of prey in the Golan and the healing of the Dead Sea are yet other examples where Perry was one of the first to present the information to the American public. Perry continues to research the ancient prophecies that are now being fulfilled in Israel and throughout the world.

Perry is joined in the ministry by his wife of twenty-five years, Pam, and his two children Jonathan and Amanda. The Stones reside in Cleveland, Tennessee.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endtime News Updates 4-5-13:
Latest world news on wars and rumors of wars, and various global agendas to formalize the New World Order and Religion used to bring about the end of days.

Signs - Part 28:
A compilation of various short clips presenting the apocalyptic signs which are occurring around the world today and help us identify the state of affairs ushering the end of days. View what's been happening in our time and determine for yourself the onset of Revelations and what may lay ahead.

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/ Prophecy from Susan Davis
http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.77 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1