POtHS - End Times - 82 - Decoding the Past vol 2

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 9, 2014 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - End Times - 82 - Decoding the Past vol 2 (Size: 9 GB)
 Ancient Angelic Technologies and the Wisdom of the Ancients.avi868.86 MB
 God in Ancient China 古代中國人的神 - Part 1 (English _ Chinese) 第1部分 (中文 _ 英文).mp4391.61 MB
 God in Ancient China 古代中國人的神 - Part 2 (English _ Chinese) 第2部分 (中文 _ 英文).mp4471.2 MB
 Hal Lindsey Report - The God Man 10-25-13.avi202.98 MB
 Image.jpg57.4 KB
 info.txt6.95 KB
 Intelligent Design vs Evolution - When Worldviews Collide.avi1.49 GB
 Jerusalem Dateline - The Business of Peace.mp4143.22 MB
 The Messiah - Prophecy Fulfilled.avi350.11 MB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes
 Voices of the Farhud - The 1940 Muslim Genocide of Jews.avi54.71 MB
 1902 The Chaldean Secret of World History III..mp454.95 MB
 Airborne Ebola Has Been Here Since The 80s.avi42.86 MB
 Ancient Aliens on Mars - Cross Slabs Caught by Opportunity NAS.mp430.97 MB
 Ancient Prayer Book Highlights Judeo-Christian Heritage.avi38.41 MB
 Bible Truth - Odds of 48 Prophecies Being Fulfilled by One Man by Carl Baugh.avi29.56 MB
 Egyptian Political Scientist says Jews Must Return Gold Stolen from Egypt from the Exodus.avi22.28 MB
 How Could God Command Israel to Engage in Holy War to Exterminate the Canaanites.avi28.98 MB
 Isis militants blow up Jonahs Tomb The prophet swallowed by whale.mp45.82 MB
 Israel Managing the Conflict - The Jerusalem Connection.flv27.79 MB
 Most Christians Are Going To Hell - Nate Pfeil.avi173.86 MB
 45 Million in Poverty in US.avi28.36 MB
 Alert CIDRAP says Ebola airborne workers use Respirators.avi29.3 MB
 Angel of light appears at Promise Keepers.mp420.53 MB
 CDC Reports Autism Increases to 1 in 68 Children.mp421.46 MB
 CIA Vaccines Spying or Sterilizing Program.mp48.83 MB
 Do You Honestly Believe That You Are Saved_ JUST BECAUSE YOU PRAYED A PRAYER.avi44.83 MB
 END TIME EVENTS OCCURING AROUND THE WORLD 2014.mp459.52 MB
 FAKE SNOW being Reported all over the US SINCE WHEN DOES SNOW TURN BLACK.mp478.49 MB
 Food Riots As Hundreds of Thousands Flee Tribal Region as Pakistan Gears Up Offensive.mp49.44 MB
 God Is Real-A Rescue Story.avi93.04 MB
 MH17 Look At The Evidence.mp425.35 MB
 MSM provkes hysteria - 'The Mystery virus' is no mystery.avi40.71 MB
 Mark of the Beast Computer Chip Brain Implant allows Paralized Man to move again 7-7-14.mp48.61 MB
 NGO documents plan Ukraine war.mp482.26 MB
 Name Above All Names - The great I AM Eternal God judge.avi10.56 MB
 News In 2 Minutes - Military Movement - Food Cost and Unrest - Fuel Increase - Ukrainian Unrest.mp49.23 MB
 Obama Quietly Passing 3400 New Regulations before Thanksgiving.avi15.01 MB
 Oliver North - I Know A Ransom Of $5-6 Million Was Paid To Free Bergdahl.mp44.46 MB
 Paralyzed Flu Shot Victim Awarded $11 Million in Damages.mp47.88 MB
 Police accused of attempting to incite violence peaceful protest 2007.mp420.16 MB
 Baby Fetuses In Your Food and Drinks Exposed.mp430.63 MB
 Brainwashing Children to 'Suppress' Design Intuition.mp423.34 MB
 Child Taken From Parents For Refusing Chemotherapy.avi46.36 MB
 Christians Find Refuge Aid in Biblical Iraqi Town.mp425.06 MB
 Deer Save Boy from Hypothermia - Its a Miracle.mp438.52 MB
 Doctors Suggest Turning Off Electronic Devices before Sleep.mp43.65 MB
 Executive Order Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases.avi27.92 MB
 Ferguson MO Police Fire Flashbang Grenades Tear Gas Rubber Bullets on peaceful protesters.mp49.82 MB
 Germany sacks Verizon over NSA spying.mp411.67 MB
 Graphic Footage Of Playground Bombing In Gaza.mp48.65 MB
 At a loss for words - may she RIP.mp424.21 MB
 Debunked Objections to Noahs Ark.flv14.36 MB
 Holy Spirit Outpouring in South Africa.mp4152.09 MB
 Israel - Living Prophecy.flv58.39 MB
 Let Them See You - Piano - Ryan Glaze (JJ Weeks band Cover).mp413.56 MB
 Shara McKee - Worshiping You.avi67.76 MB
 This Upbeat David Dunn Hit Will Have You Saying - Today Is BEAUTIFUL.avi48.65 MB
 7-26-14 Terrorist Group Hamas fires rockets at Israel breaks truce.mp413.28 MB
 Biggest cause of Gov data breaches.mp433.84 MB
 CNNs Anderson Cooper Admits Working for the CIA - Operation Mockingbird Asset Exposed.avi26.98 MB
 Exporting Chaos West spent $5 billion destabilizing Ukraine.mp473.35 MB
 Hamas tells civilians to ignore warning notices from the IDF.mp45.47 MB
 IRS Docs Reveal The Scandal.mp491.63 MB
 Jay Sekulow on Fox News - The Rise of ISIS.avi102.14 MB

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - End Times - 82 - Decoding the Past vol 2.torrent

POtHS Says: December 25 was the day that the Wise Men, brought Jesus gifts when he was 15 months old, NOT THE DAY HE AS BORN.

Description

The Messiah - Prophecy Fulfilled (Christian Movie):
2003 Crown Award Winner for Best Evangelistic Film.
Few movies have captured the fulfillment of Jewish prophecy like The Messiah! This emotion-touching drama shows how one first century Rabbi (Yehudah, played by Nick Mancuso) becomes a follower of Yeshua of Nazareth (Jesus Christ). Yehudah attempts to share the Good News of Jesus with his people, beginning with his own relatives. Now, one year has passed since the crucifixion of the carpenter's son. Yehudah's greatest challenge and earnest desire is to help his loved ones understand that the long awaited Messiah, the Son of David, walked among them. Through the Passover feast spoken of by Moses, Yehudah reveals the meaning behind the meal while his relatives slowly awaken to the fact that God's chosen people crucified the very Messiah whose reign they have awaited so long.

The Messiah: Prophecy Fullfilled is an excellent tool for sharing with those who may grapple with who Jesus really was and is today.

For more details see the links,

http://www.christiancinema.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=296

Runtime: 50 mins
Language: English (No-Subtitles)
Year: 2004
My Rating: 10/10
Quality: 10/10

I would ask every Christian to do 2 things.

1. If possible please buy this movie. Do you know that there are 2.2 billion Christians on earth today. But only a privileged few, around 12% have the means and the accessibility to buy Christian films. Many Christians are too poor to buy movies or live in places where Christian films are not available.
That's not all. Out of the 12% who have the means and accessibility to buy Christian media, only around 0.5% ever buys a Christian movie. In other words only 1 out of 200 Christians ever buys a Christian movie. Pathetic ins't it?

2. Please seed the movies. If possible make copies and distribute to your poor neighbors. And please do pray for the movie makers and their families.

Remember the Kingdom of Heaven is in you and so is the choice of Heaven/Hell.

PS: If you need any specific Christian movie or have something to say then kindly send a mail to indianchristian2009@yahoo.co.in

"Don't ask me what Christ can do for you! He has done all he could. Tell me what you can do for Christ?"

Originally by Indian Christian
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Treasures of the Bible by Chuck Missler:
Chuck Missler speaks at Bethlehem College. For the novice as well as the sophisticate, this book is full of surprises. It includes subtle discoveries lying just "beneath" the text - hidden messages, encryptions, deliberate misspellings and other amendments to the text - that present implications beyond the immediate context, demonstrating a skillful design that has its origin from outside our space and time. Drawing upon over forty years of collecting, Chuck higlights in this book many of the precious nuggets that have become characteristic of his popular Bible studies around the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Angelic Technologies, The Wisdom of the Ancients:
In this presentation from our Orlando Prophecy Summit, Richard Shaw looks at the archeological evidence of ancient technology and presents the case for it being handed down by the fallen angels described in the book of Genesis. You can purchase the full set of presentations on DVD by going to our online bookstore at
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com

God in Ancient China - Parts 1 & 2 (English & Chinese).
Message delivered by Rev. (Pastor) Kong Hee (City Harvest Church, Singapore), January/February 2009.

This is the full length 2:12 hour presentation delivered by pastor Hee who examines the most ancient Chinese who developed their language, which is still used today, were once worshipers of The Father, Who art in heaven. A very interesting story of their past.

Intelligent Design vs Evolution, When Worldviews Collide:
Stephen C. Meyer, PhD, presents evidence on the historical science perspective and the 19th century's rise of its adversary called evolution. In this funny, yet insightful presentation, Dr. Meyer astutely critiques the problems that our children face as the battle of the sciences is biasly presented in the classroom.

Jerusalem Dateline The Business of Peace:
Feb 7, 2014; This week on Jerusalem Dateline - The Israeli company that's building a bridge of peace, the international boycott that's targeting the Jewish state, and the Hollywood star who stood by her principles. Plus, meet the Bishop of Baghdad. How Canon ...

Voices of the Farhud - The 1940 Muslim Genocide of Jews:
Muslim efforts to exterminate the Jewish people from the world all together is an Islamic duty laid out in the Koran and started in 622 AD. Millions of Jews have been killed since the Islamic prophet was born. So much so that their entire world population in the whole world today is no more than 13 million while the entire Arab peninsula used to be Jewish land.

But it is not only Jewish people who are target of this extreme racism. It is applied anyone who does not bend to Islam and live under Sharia. For this reason we see the expansion of the Arab Spring, the Muslim effort to re-awaken the Caliphate and remove any religion or rule that is considered non-Islamic.

Farhud (Arabic ??) refers to the pogrom or "violent dispossession" carried out against the Jewish population of Baghdad, Iraq, on June 1--2, 1941. The riots occurred in a power vacuum following the collapse of the pro-Nazi government of Rashid Ali while the city was in a state of instability. Before British and Transjordanian forces arrived, around 2,000 Jews were killed and 1,000's injured. Looting of Jewish property took place and thousands of Jewish homes were destroyed. The actual numbers may be much higher as Arabs lowered the actual figures.

Like the Muslim Armenian genocide of over 2 million Christians, the mass murders and numbers have been ignored as insignificant to Muslim leaders. Why? Because kafirs, a non-Muslim has no official rights or value within Islam, so the murder of non-Muslims is nothing to pay attention to.

Signs - Part 64:
A folder compiled of various short clips presenting recent apocalyptic signs occurring around the world today to help us identify the state of affairs ushering the end of days. View what's been happening in our time and descern for yourself the onset of Revelations and what may lay ahead.

Also included are...
End Times folder of various short videos dealing with the subject
Xtras folder

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.infowars.com Listen to Alex Jones Secular Truth
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
POtHS - End Times - 82 - Decoding the Past vol 2

Trailer

Screenshots

POtHS - End Times - 82 - Decoding the Past vol 2 screenshot