POtHS - SIN-ister Secrets - 72 - Science Under Attack

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 15, 2012 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - SIN-ister Secrets - 72 - Science Under Attack (Size: 4.58 GB)
 JUST AS I AM - I Come Broken to Be Mended... - YouTube.mp480.46 MB
 Watch This Video - YouTube.flv64.79 MB
 inspirational songs PT 10 - YouTube.mp452.21 MB
 YOU JUST WANNA DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO.flv41.19 MB
 THE ROAD TO REVELATION 6 6 BY FRANK DIMORA PART 5 - YouTube.flv38.46 MB
 True Christianity YouTube - YouTube.flv37.07 MB
 RED - Start Again Lyrics - YouTube.mp436.31 MB
 Laura Story - Blessings - YouTube.flv22.84 MB
 WIDE IS THE GATE The Emerging New Christianity VOLUME 1 - YouTube (2).flv16.9 MB
 Tracts Reach Hardened Souls in Prison - YouTube.flv14.18 MB
 Breaking News - Global Arms Trade Treaty - YouTube.flv37.43 MB
 Its Exactly What Orwell Wrote About In 1984 With Most Of The Population Being Termed Proles.flv31.88 MB
 GlaxoSmithKline fined $3bn for pushing Drugs they know wont cure you.flv23.92 MB
 Globalists blame Financial Crisis of 2008 to usher in One World Currency.flv21.05 MB
 Islamist Insha'Allah Egypt democracy to be Quran-based - YouTube.flv20.18 MB
 Glenn Greenwald The Elites Have Committed Some Of The Most Egregious Crimes Imaginable.flv19.24 MB
 Dreams from My Real Father A Story of Reds and Deception - YouTube.flv17.59 MB
 Enemies in Deed - US drones demands hit Ally Pakistan.flv17.06 MB
 Germans Slam Circumcision Ban - YouTube.flv13.88 MB
 Canary Island El Hierro Toxic Gasses Rise to Dangerous Levels No Eruption Yet 7 5 2012.flv13.72 MB
 After 9 11 NSA had secret deal with White House - YouTube.flv37.19 MB
 Alien Hybrid Human Baby Found In Peru - YouTube.flv25.07 MB
 7 3 12 Large volcanic steam plumes erupt near Mono Lake Supervolcano California Nevada.flv22.14 MB
 2012 will be a bad year for atheism see we told you so.flv19.08 MB
 Banks corporations waging war on US - Press TV News.flv18.2 MB
 Alert - 4-5 Inch Bulge in Just 4 Days At Canary Islands El Hierro Volcano Over 750 Quakes...18.17 MB
 6 27 12 - the last two weeks of Earthquakes - YouTube.flv17.36 MB
 Alert Canary Islands - Is El Hierro Volcano Ready to Erupt 113 Earthquakes Today 6-25-12.flv14.41 MB
 Bioterror Security Lapse EXPOSED 6-28-12 - YouTube.flv14.27 MB
 BREAKING NEWS Arpaio Finds Man Who Forged Obamas Birth Certificate.flv10.97 MB
 6 24 12 Dutchsinse on Rense Radio part 1 of 2.flv131.02 MB
 6 24 12 Dutchsinse on Rense Radio part 2 of 2.flv120.43 MB
 Alien Genetic Takeover The End of Humanity - YouTube.flv92.9 MB
 BALTIC SEA UFO ANOMALY Update 11th July 2012 - The Coverup.mp462.62 MB
 Genetically Modified Agent Orange Corn - YouTube.flv22.12 MB
 Baptist pastor beaten tazed by Border patrol - 11 stitches - YouTube.flv18.82 MB
 Breaking News Obama IRS refunds Illegals Aliens $4.2 billion for kids in Mexico.flv18.45 MB
 Contagion - Zombie Rabies Virus Now Hybridize Air Born Says National Geographic.flv18.15 MB
 Dreams from My Real Father A Story of Reds and Deception - YouTube.flv17.59 MB
 GAME OVER Fukushimas parting gift isnt Turtle Wax Absurdity Today 6-20-12.flv16.27 MB
 Royal Rife Frequency kills Paramecium 1 - YouTube.flv712.92 KB
 Royal Rife Frequency kills Paramecium 2 - YouTube.mp4453.92 KB
 The_Royal_Rife_Story_512K.avi374.61 MB
 BBC Horizon 2011 Science Under Attack.avi1.72 GB
 The Shock Doctrine.avi779.27 MB
 Alternative 4 - i,ROBOT - Transhuman Invasion.avi284.45 MB
 dvdcoverfrontlarge.png48.02 KB
 b00y4yql.jpg10.11 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt2.86 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS Comment: Science is mainly unproven theories.

Description:
The Rise and Fall of a Scientific Genius The Forgotten Story of Royal Raymond Rife:
See the staggering discoveries and work of Roy Rife which led him to a cure for cancer (among many other diseases) in 1934. Hear Rife's own voice describe his breakthroughs and successes which shook the medical-pharmaceutical establishment to its core.

This all new, completely re-edited DVD version of the original two-part film by Shawn Montgomery, will leave you reeling with anger and shock at what has been withheld from all of us by men with an unbridled lust for profits and a complete disregard for the welfare of humanity.

"The Rise and Fall" shows how Rife's own brilliance led him to eventual ruin in the hands of the hopelessly corrupt American Medical Association, which did not and still does not want you to know his astonishing story. Countless millions of lives have been lost due to conflicting interests within the so-called Cancer Industry.

UFOTV Presents: Alternative 4 - i,ROBOT - Transhuman Invasion:
This program examines A relentless series of programs to refashion the human species to serve the ruling elite's cunning ambitions that has been underway since the time of Charles Darwin. The science of EUGENICS seeks to deliberately control the direction of human evolution following the rule of "Social Darwinism" and "survival of the fittest." Armed now with spectacular advancements in cybernetics, nano-technology, and robotics, this menacing science has spawned the "Age of Transitions", when artificial intelligence will ultimately replace and make obsolete humans as the dominant life-form of planet Earth!

UFOTV® Cat# U1125 - For More Information Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

BBC Horizon 2011 Science Under Attack:
Original Broadcast January 24 2011
Nobel Prize winner Sir Paul Nurse examines why science appears to be under attack, and why public trust in key scientific theories has been eroded - from the theory that man-made climate change is warming our planet, to the safety of GM food, or that HIV causes AIDS.

He interviews scientists and campaigners from both sides of the climate change debate, and travels to New York to meet Tony, who has HIV but doesn't believe that that the virus is responsible for AIDS.

This is a passionate defence of the importance of scientific evidence and the power of experiment, and a look at what scientists themselves need to do to earn trust in controversial areas of science in the 21st century.

The Shock Doctrine:

In THE SHOCK DOCTRINE, Naomi Klein explodes the myth that the global free market triumphed democratically. Exposing the thinking, the money trail and the puppet strings behind the world-changing crises and wars of the last four decades, The Shock Doctrine is the gripping story of how America’s “free market” policies have come to dominate the world-- through the exploitation of disaster-shocked people and countries.

Includes:

The Rise and Fall of a Scientific Genius The Forgotten Story of Royal Raymond Rife
Alternative 4 - i,ROBOT - Transhuman Invasion
BBC Horizon 2011 Science Under Attack
The Shock Doctrine
Shorts and More
Shorts

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed Long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the tRUtH.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.58 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Screenshots

POtHS - SIN-ister Secrets - 72 - Science Under Attack screenshot