POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 24 - Transhumanism or Genetics

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 30, 2012 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 24 - Transhumanism or Genetics (Size: 6.41 GB)
 A Tale of Two Men - Fisher of Men.mp4182.31 MB
 Inspirational Song PT20.mp4153.57 MB
 The Seven Last Plagues.flv58.37 MB
 The Bible Isaiah.flv42.15 MB
 Set Free Skit.flv31.09 MB
 The Price of A Book.flv24.13 MB
 Hillsong - You Alone Are God.flv17.93 MB
 Devil Hunting Gary Price.flv17.75 MB
 BT Daily Was Jesus Married.flv17.68 MB
 Awesome God.flv15.17 MB
 Jesse Ventura Money is free speech Rob a bank and use that as defence.flv78.64 MB
 Fluoride is pesticide Chinese export to US cities for water fluoridation.flv74.3 MB
 White House fights for right to send Americans to military prisons.flv47.16 MB
 OWS Live Streamers and Flimsy Condom Assange Case Heroes and Villains.flv26.76 MB
 Sovietism in a nutshull.flv14.06 MB
 Wretched A Fire Tunnel Party - Dont do this.flv13.87 MB
 SHOCKER Obama's DOJ Wont Say Free Speech Towards Religion Will Remain Legal In US.flv12 MB
 Stretchable Mark 666 Technology Micro chips.flv11.32 MB
 Japanese Embassies Close in China Citizens Evacuate Business Close.flv7.96 MB
 Police Brutality - Judge Orders County to Pay $300000 to Man Left Paralyzed.flv4.67 MB
 Film Inflamed Freedom of speech has limits.flv46.62 MB
 Last Resort Trailer - ABC Network.flv17.66 MB
 Islamic Uprising.flv17.31 MB
 33RD DEGREE MASON LIST.flv15.62 MB
 Microsoft Windows - Malware Added to computers at China Factories.flv14.36 MB
 How to Make a Recording Sound Less Muddy Recorded Live Music.flv12.45 MB
 Alarming Inorganic Arsenic Levels In Rice.flv11.9 MB
 An American Moment.flv10.88 MB
 BioBots - Robo Roaches.flv9.93 MB
 Company Layoffs - Military Uniforms to be Made by Prison Labor.flv9.23 MB
 Arab anger swells Riots in Egypt Yemen out of control.flv25.21 MB
 Evidence of Revision clip 2.flv14.91 MB
 Freshman Survival Kits Launching ministries changing hearts.mp420.52 MB
 Egypt riots video Coptic Christians clash with police Muslims.flv16.33 MB
 Persecution of Christians Indonisia - YouTube.mp414.14 MB
 Mass Media Hollywoods Alien Propaganda Tribulation Rapture Wrath NWO.mp4257.95 MB
 Phil Schneider - Underground Bases Greys - last video before being killed 1995.flv93.34 MB
 DISTRACTIONS SCIENCE DECEPTION.avi68.15 MB
 UFO Firing Laser Beam Across Another Object SOHO C3 NASA 2012-05-16.mp457.43 MB
 Debunk This 009.flv51.55 MB
 Earths INHABITED moon and airspace.flv50.07 MB
 NASAs Apollo TV Lies Revealed - PART 3 - The cropping games continue.flv49.98 MB
 Alien life inevitably exists due to universal laws - we will soon discover it.flv40.68 MB
 If You Dont Believe in UFOs Watch This - Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011 - YouTube.flv33.61 MB
 GMO red alert GM wheat may cause liver failure warn scientists.flv31.04 MB
 BEWARE False Propaganda - Transcendent Man.avi1.84 GB
 The Mother of Secrets by Mike Hoggland.avi421.25 MB
 Mike Hoggard Baphomet God of Transformation.avi351.67 MB
 ET & The Transhumanist Agenda - Be Warned of Unity, Friend Agenda at End.avi337.66 MB
 ANUNNAKI Coming Back Ancient Technology & The ET Connection.avi310.46 MB
 Alternative 4 - i,ROBOT - Transhuman Invasion.avi284.45 MB
 Main Show Only - Transhumanism - Coast to Coast AM.avi217.31 MB
 Main Show Only - Genetic Manipulation Prophecy - Coast to Coast AM.avi216.06 MB
 NatGeo Chasing UFO's - Alien Baby Farm.avi189.95 MB
 Alternative 3 - Mars Coverup Exposed.avi150.35 MB
 600 Volumes - POtHS Torrents seeded 7-4-2012.rar69.71 MB
 Agenda2-223x300.jpg30.26 KB
 DNA.jpg23.43 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt7.32 KB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt47 bytes

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 24 - Transhumanism or Genetics

POtHS says: Yahweh the Creator needs NO SPACESHIP or Mechanical device to do what He does. There are 2 types of inter-dimensional travelers. Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit obviously and the unfallen (HEAVENLY) angels that require nothing mechanical to dimension travel, however, The Fallen Angels seem to have lost some of their power and need artificial means to manipulate the different dimensions. EVERYTHING coming in a spaceship is of Satan not The Holy Yahweh. I am told that there are 11 different dimensions needed for The Creator to do his thing. Passing from one Dimension to the other is a mere thought for the Holy Ones. What that means is, they can move around the Universe as fast as they can think about it. This is what Faith is about. Believing something with all your Heart and Soul without having a shred of Four Dimensional evidence. (Evidence as we know of within this reality) There is another form of Evidence out there that secular man cannot understand or measure. It comes from outside this cursed dimension that us Pilgrims are stranded on or in. The real world, the eternal HOLY Spirit World, the world along side the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is The Real Reality that I seek. THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO ATTAIN THAT!!! I am a Journeyman Sinner and my salvation is only possible through My Repentance of Sin AND the Grace, the Mercy and The Spilled Blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. PEACE TO ALL. Time is Short brethren, save as many as you can. The time of "NO SECOND CHANCE" draws near for ALL EARTH DWELLERS.

Description:Alternative 3 - Mars Coverup Exposed:
What is "ALTERNATIVE-THREE?" Recent whistle-blowers have come forward and given renewed credence to the myth of "ALTERNATIVE-THREE," that planet Mars is being populated by scientists and prepared as a SURVIVAL COLONY in the face of imminent catastrophic events that will decimate the population of planet Earth. Get the facts about this amazing and enduring story in this UFOTV documentary.

UFOTV Presents: Alternative 4 - i,ROBOT - Transhuman Invasion:
This program examines A relentless series of programs to refashion the human species to serve the ruling elite's cunning ambitions that has been underway since the time of Charles Darwin. The science of EUGENICS seeks to deliberately control the direction of human evolution following the rule of "Social Darwinism" and "survival of the fittest." Armed now with spectacular advancements in cybernetics, nano-technology, and robotics, this menacing science has spawned the "Age of Transitions", when artificial intelligence will ultimately replace and make obsolete humans as the dominant life-form of planet Earth!
UFOTV® Cat# U1125 - For More Information Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

Main Show Only - Transhumanism - Coast to Coast AM:
Tom Horn discussed the blistering pace of genetics and transhumanism, and how the technology could usher in a new genetic arms race. Over the last 2 years, statements by the Pentagon have described the "human enhancement revolution" as being right around the corner. He expressed concern over how biotech and robotics are transforming today's military, comparing the development to a new era of the Nephilim-- the beings written about in the Bible, who were involved in what he called the "contamination of human genetics."

Horn cited the work of the late Terence McKenna who foresaw a technological singularity in which human brains would be altered, creating a permanent pathway for contact with other-dimensional beings. A war is coming between "a new species of unrecognizably superior humans" and the current humans, as well as havoc created by the building of synthetic deities, known as artilects, he added. Tranhumanism classes or coursework is now being offered at various universities to prepare students for the coming transgenetic age which some have scheduled to began by years end in 2012. This brainwashing is effecting our children and we must prepare them and others not to be deceived and what the global govt's future agenda entails.

Main Show Only - Genetic Manipulation & Prophecy - Coast to Coast AM:
Date: 02-20-12
Host: George Noory
Guests: Douglas Hamp

Hebrew scholar and expert in biblical prophecy, Douglas Hamp, warned that we're entering into an era of genetic manipulation that will set the stage for celestial intervention into the affairs of mankind. He predicted that within the next ten years a major disclosure event will take place which will convince the public to cooperate with aliens (who are actually demons rather than ETs) to participate in the next level of evolution. These aliens are using a hybridization program, mixing human genetics with the Satanic, in order to create an army to fight Jesus upon his return, he postulated. Further, he suggested that the hybrids might be currently kept in underground facilities.

He correlated such beings with biblical accounts, in which the Nephilim or fallen angels, mated with human females, and had offspring, some of whom were said to be giants. Scientific tampering with the genetic code, such as with recombinant DNA, may lead to the possibility that people will be offered genetic enhancements, and if they accept them they'll be turned into Satanic hybrids, akin to the Bible's 'mark of the beast,' Hamp commented.

ET & The Transhumanist Agenda - Be Warned of Unity, Friend Agenda at End:
This presentation covers the advance of the space war and new technologies coupled with the creation of a New World Order. “Dangerous, profoundly wrong and has no place in our society…” are the words President Obama used to describe human cloning. Was there a covert meaning in this message.
CERN opens dimensions and seeks dark matter in space. A spiraling vortex of sapphire particles opens over Norway as Obama arrives to receive his Nobel Peace Prize. Mysterious missiles launch from coast to coast and the Space War ramps up with the X-37B, an automated military space shuttle and Space X launches the Dragon preparing to meet Robonaut 2 on the ISS.
The main question asked at this video's conclusion is "Are you adaptable?" However, the true question to ask yourself is Are you prepared for what's yet to come and are you right with the Lord for salvation?

NatGeo Chasing UFO's - Alien Baby Farm:
The team heads to Mexico for a look at a tiny creature of mysterious origin that some believe to be a baby alien.

ANUNNAKI Coming Back Ancient Technology & The ET Connection:
As we all know the Anunnaki means : " Those who from Heaven came to Earth " Anunnaki means also " Angels " And those Angels - Anunnaki they have in them symbol the " Cross " They are our creators who came from Star system Orion under them flagship the planet NIBIRU of our powerful leader of everything in the Universe called " GOD " of planet SIRIUS. This planet is hearth of God which is also inside of us and every living creature in the Universe. Anunnaki coming back ! " In Year 2012 on December 21 ". YES ! It is finaly here ! We are happy for this " Great Changes " upon us of our home planet Earth and all of Universe!

The Mother of Secrets by Mike Hoggard:
Pastor Mike Hoggard speaks about the occult nature of secret societies and God's admonition about things done in secret.

Baphomet God of Transformation by Mike Hoggard:
Using the King James Bible, Mike Hoggard decodes the symbolism behind the god of the Knights Templar. Our world, our nation, and our churches are being transformed to the image of Lucifer. This video reveals HOW this transformation takes place.

Suddenly, our entire Western society seems to be going through a 'Paradigm Shift' in which everything seems to be changing at once! Our civilization is actively getting ready to prepare for the appearance of Antichrist.

Pastor Michael Hoggard shows, not only what is being changed, but HOW it is being changed. Using the language of occult symbols, with the Bible revealing their true nature, you will see how the New Age Movement is transforming everything we see into a New World Order.

He also goes into how DNA is used in the occult as a reference to the transformation of the very make-up of man in preparation for demonic indwelling. An example of this is seen in Genesis Chapter 6 when the nephilim were created. According to Bro. Mike, this is "the secret" the occult - under demonic inspiration - is after; mingling with the seed of men. The Mother of All Secrets delves into these matters while exposing how freemasonry, the new world order, and occultism all serve this one goal.

BEWARE of False Propaganda in Transcendent Man:
This video is yet another to be on the lookout for dealing with their globalists agendas towards tranhumanism, genetic manipulation and spiritual enlightenment/oneness to promote global unity to finally bring about the One World Order. This documentary was made by them to promote their initiatives and we are uploading it so you may see what they're planning and how deceptively they promote it.

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org Pasteur Carl Gallops
http://www.infowars.com Listen to Alex Jones Secular Truth
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1

Screenshots

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 24 - Transhumanism or Genetics screenshot