Preston Tylk (2000) Jon Bokenkamp (director) with Luke Wilson and Norman Reedus.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 1, 2016 by tiparin Movies
Torrent verified.

Description

Length:01:31:48
640x480
29fps
Audio 128kbps
463MB

Preston Tylk is an ordinary guy living in Seattle. When he discovers that his wife, Emily, whom he adores, is having an affair, he is devastated. Storming out of the house, he returns later only to find her brutally murdered.

This is the official plot but the true plot is: after finding out by his wife that she was having an affair, Preston finds her dead on their appartement. Soon he will be looking for the men that his wife was having an affair with and he will kill him, not noticing that everything was being taped. Now, he will be looking for the tape.

Well, the film is funny because it is makes no sense, I mean, his wife was killed and no one ask if it has been him, he even do not feel sad about it. He is only concerned about finding out the tape which shows the killing of the men.

Involuntary laughs.

Not sure about the quality I got it by YouTube, I think it is DVDRip.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
463.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Preston Tylk (2000) Jon Bokenkamp (director) with Luke Wilson and Norman Reedus.avi

Screenshots

Preston Tylk (2000) Jon Bokenkamp (director) with Luke Wilson and Norman Reedus.avi screenshot
Preston Tylk (2000) Jon Bokenkamp (director) with Luke Wilson and Norman Reedus.avi screenshot