Prey [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 67
leechers: 4
Added on March 14, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Prey
  • Platform: Other

Prey [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 1.27 GB)
 Prey_[R.G. Mechanics].iso1.27 GB

Description

Game is Pre-Cracked! no need to apply a crack.
But please wait and have some patience after running executable!

Screens:

Year: July 5, 2006Genre: Action (Shooter), 1st PersonDeveloper: Human Head Studios and 3D Realms EntertainmentPublisher: 2K GamesPublication Type: RePackLanguage: Russian | EnglishSound language: Russian | EnglishTablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7Processor: Intel Pentium 2.4GHzMemory: 1 GBVideo Card: ATI Radeon X800 or equivalentSound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0cFree hard drive space: 2 GBDescription:Tommy is a Cherokee garage mechanic who denies his past and is uncertain about his future. His world comes to a halt when he and his people are abducted to a menacing mothership orbiting Earth. Tommy taps his latent Cherokee spiritual powers to save himself, his girlfriend, and the planet.Prey is a first-person shooter in which players enter a living spaceship which enslaves alien races and devours humans for lunch. Built on a heavily modded version of the Doom 3 engine, features include wall walking, gravity flipping, and intense single- and multi-player gameplay.Features:Serious, dark story, based on actual Cherokee mythologyPortal technology allows enemies to appear out of thin air, creating new and completely original puzzles and gameplay stylesSeveral never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and DeathwalkHighly organic, living environment that itself can attack TommyControl a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living shipFeatures Repack:Game Version: 1.4Do not cut / recoded (lossless)Ability to select a combination of text and voice

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.27 GB
seeders:67
leechers:4
Prey [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

I remember playing this back it the day. Ahh the memories. Still i never finished the game. I think it would be about time i pay some old titles a visit. Thanks uploader!
Working fine
very good game works great