Priestess Dreaming (Otherworld,Sisters of the Moon #16) by Yasmine Galenorn [epub,mobi]

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on September 30, 2014 by PhriedPhish.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Priestess Dreaming (Otherworld,Sisters of the Moon #16) by Yasmine Galenorn [epub,mobi] (Size: 1.34 MB)
 Priestess Dreaming (An Otherwor - Galenorn, Yasmine.mobi724.61 KB
 Priestess Dreaming (An Otherwor - Galenorn, Yasmine.epub572.56 KB
 Cover.jpg71.75 KB
 metadata.opf1.29 KB

Description

Mass Market Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Jove (September 30, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 051515475X
ISBN-13: 978-0515154757

We’re the D’Artigo sisters: savvy half-human, half-Fae operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. My sister Delilah is a two-faced werecat and a Death Maiden. Menolly is a vampire married to a gorgeous werepuma. And me? I’m Camille, a Moon witch married to three hunky husbands, and I’m about to journey through the veils to search for a long lost legend…

With the war in Otherworld raging, the Queen of Shadow and Night summons me to her court. Aeval orders me on a quest through the mists to find an ancient ally of hers. I am to seek out The Merlin and wake him from his long sleep. Surrounded by danger on all sides, with Morgaine and Bran along for the journey, I must pray they are allies rather than enemies, as we undertake a perilous search through the labyrinth of time…

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.34 MB
seeders:11
leechers:2
Priestess Dreaming (Otherworld,Sisters of the Moon #16) by Yasmine Galenorn [epub,mobi]