Prime Loops Lee Coombs Presents Tech Funk Vol 2-UGET [DJ Vagan]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 14, 2012 by DJVaganin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Prime Loops Lee Coombs Presents Tech Funk Vol 2-UGET [DJ Vagan] (Size: 222.22 MB)
 Prime.Loops.Lee.Coombs.Presents.Tech.Funk.Vol.2-UGET [DJ Vagan].rar222.21 MB
 TEAM-UGET.nfo7.09 KB

Description

Lee Coombs has packed this collection to bursting point with only the phattest selected analogue synth riffs, grooves, basslines, percussives and FX ready to add a pinch of funk and a punch of tech to your studio creations.
All the sounds were recorded from scratch exclusively for
Prime Loops at Lee Coombs' highly established, state-of-the-art studio. Using some of the most respected analogue synths available on the market, including the Moog Voyager, ATC1, and the original Roland TB303 amongst many others.

Lee has made this pack specifically with the producer in mind, who better to make a sample pack than one of the pioneers of the genre? All the samples are provided, created and mastered by Coombs royalty free, and can be downloaded instantly in any format of your choice.

When we asked Lee about the production of his latest sample pack he simply answered; "If I wouldn't use it in one of my own productions, then it doesn't make it into my sample packs!" And with Mr Coombs' experience spanning well over a decade at the top, and with numerous releases, remixes and prestigious performances under his belt, we know he means business.

This sample pack is unique, and boasts Lee's trademark tech funk sound that has moved crowds in the thousands - here you can expect only the very best.

Genres
House, Minimal, Techno & Trance and more!

Formats
.WAV, Ableton Live Pack, Apple Loops, Garageband, Acid Loops and more!

Contains
Over 190 infectious Tech House Loops & Samples

Installation:

1)Uncompress file with WinRar
2)Enjoy this fine TEAM-UGET release!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
222.22 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1