Primer LiMiTED DVDRip XviD-DoNE

seeders: 257
leechers: 35
Added on May 6, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDDVDRipx264

Primer LiMiTED DVDRip XviD-DoNE (Size: 717.33 MB)
 primer-done.avi700 MB
 primer-done.idx94.73 KB
 primer-done.sub8.42 MB
 Release info.txt7.45 KB
 sample.avi8.81 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kingdom-KVCD.net.txt52 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.txt48 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.

Websites I want to share.

http://www.shareintl.org/

http://www.lightmiddleway.comThank you very much

No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

http://thepiratebay.org/user/raymondhome/

PLOT

PRIMER is set in the industrial park/suburban tract-home fringes of an unnamed contemporary city where two young engineers, Abe and Aaron, are members of a small group of men who work by day for a large corporation while conducting extracurricular experiments on their own time in a garage. While tweaking their current project, a device that reduces the apparent mass of any object placed inside it by blocking gravitational pull, they accidentally discover that it has some highly unexpected capabilities--ones that could enable them to do and to have seemingly anything they want. Taking advantage of this unique opportunity is the first challenge they face. Dealing with the consequences is the next.

runtime............: 77 min

video codec........: XviD MPEG 4 Codec

video bitrate......: ~1071 kbps

aspect ratio.......: 1.81:1

resolution.........: 608x336

audio codec........: AC3 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo)

language...........: English

subtitles..........: English / Spanish

credit DoNE & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone...especially EVERYONE involve in the production of the movie...IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT :)

BIG BIG BIG GREETZ & THANKS:

ALL members & STAFFS of PIRATEBAY, EXTRATORRENT, KINGDOM, DEMONOID & AHASHARE :)

KaOsUSC, Motley Crue, InFeCtiouS, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, UniversalAbsurdity, mc68, TheFalcon007, pardeep333, X, DR67, DiNGiE, xclusive666, pro2kon, EMUworld, wrath, oziman, rubak1, BigPerm1828, skynetcentral, IZON, bluepeas, extremezone & many more :)

ALL the awesome people who are SHARING (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY, even the CRITICIZERS )

***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE :)

*****help what we can with others in need...the world is ONE big family*****

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
717.33 MB
seeders:257
leechers:35
Primer LiMiTED DVDRip XviD-DoNE

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!!
Its a wonderful film, but need to watch 3 times to understand the concept. Though very effective
Thanks uploader! Good stuff!
good
looks good
great copy, great low budget movie
great copy thanks for sharing
Not the best rip.
But thanks to the uploader for the effort.
Movie is fast paced, confusing sometimes.
Had to watch someparts second time.
thank you