Prince - 1986-08-25 - A Parade Around The World (SAB) - Paris '86 + (SBD)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2015 by thewaymouthin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Prince - 1986-08-25 - A Parade Around The World (SAB) - Paris '86 + (SBD) (Size: 1.54 GB)
 a-parade-around-the-world.jpg21.3 KB
 info.txt9.41 KB
 ParadeAroundTheWorldFlyer.jpg96.69 KB
 thewaymouth aka mikedreams torrents.txt9.08 KB
 Parade Around The World (back).jpg487.3 KB
 Parade Around The World (cover spread).jpg852.64 KB
 Parade Around The World (front).jpg367.88 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 1).jpg881.04 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 2).jpg867.07 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 3).jpg1.11 MB
 Parade Around The World (insert 4).jpg988.48 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 5).jpg804.2 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 6).jpg949.62 KB
 Parade Around The World (insert 7).jpg1.07 MB
 01. Around The World In A Day.flac15.15 MB
 02. Christopher Tracy's Parade.flac20.34 MB
 03. New Position.flac16.07 MB
 04. I Wonder U.flac20.09 MB
 05. Raspberry Beret.flac18.17 MB
 06. Delirious.flac7.46 MB
 07. Controversy.flac11.05 MB
 08. A Love Bizarre.flac48.65 MB
 09. Do Me, Baby.flac43.73 MB
 10. How Much Is That Doggy In The Window - Lady Cab Driver (instrumental).flac3.79 MB
 01. Around The World In A Day.flac9.5 MB
 02. Christopher Tracy's Parade.flac12.81 MB
 03. New Position.flac13.52 MB
 04. I Wonder U.flac15.42 MB
 05. Raspberry Beret.flac14.25 MB
 06. Delirious.flac8.27 MB
 07. Controversy.flac8.97 MB
 08. A Love Bizarre.flac41.79 MB
 09. America.flac67.3 MB
 10. When Doves Cry.flac28.76 MB
 01. Around The World In A Day.flac14 MB
 02. Christopher Tracy's Parade.flac21.15 MB
 03. New Position.flac14.59 MB
 04. I Wonder U.flac19.64 MB
 05. Raspberry Beret.flac18.84 MB
 06. Delirious.flac7.82 MB
 07. Controversy.flac17.13 MB
 08. Mutiny.flac15.03 MB
 09. Life Can Be So Nice.flac2.4 MB
 10. Soul Psychodelicide.flac393.92 MB

Description

image image image

Prince And The Revolution - A Parade Around The World (feat. Paris 1986 SBD
& What's More) [It's Sabotage!]

The Prince - "R U ready?
His People - "Yeah!"
The Revolution - "Boom!"
Prince And The Revolution.

Parade Tour - Le Zenith, Paris, FR : 25th August 1986 | MPLS Parade Tour Rehearsal - 22nd July 1986 | +
__________________________________________________________________________________

(From the accompanying SAB flyer...)

Venues - Various locations in the US and in Europe
Dates - August 31st, 1985 - August 31st, 1986
Details - A rehearsal (MPLS '86), a concert (Paris '86) and a disc of additional live material fr several other cities are included
Playing Time - 233 minutes (= almost 4 hours)
Booklet - 16 page booklet, with full color pics

A Parade Around The World
3 CD
Label : Sabotage Records
Catalogue : #SAB 135-136-137
Disc Length : 78:17 / 76:17 / 78:27
Source : Soundboard & Audience Recordings
Sound Quality : EX / EX+
Year Of Release : 2001
Complete : Yes
Artwork Included: Yes

Files in same form as found at plumbdusty.blogspot by mikedreams aka thewaymouth

FLAC Frontend tested files : all OK + Trader's Little Helper checked audio files for SBEs : no errors found, 2015-05-15, md.

Ample full-song online audio-samples from all 3 CD's in comments down below pour vous de moi biensur.

See my folder flyer for where are more of my boot uploads for you including Prince.

"Paris, if you please, Lisa..."

Band : Prince (vox, guitar, keyboard), Bobby Z. (drums), Brown Mark (bass, vox), Wendy Melvoin (guitar, vox, steel drums), Lisa Coleman (keyboards, vox), Dr. Fink (keyboards), Miko Weaver (guitar), Eric Leeds (saxophone, flute), Atlanta Bliss (trumpet), Jerome Benton (dance, vox), Wally Safford (dance, vox), Greg Brooks (dance, vox)

______

Disc 1

Parade Tour - Le Zenith, Paris : 25th August 1986

1. Around The World In A Day 2. Christopher Tracy's Parade 3. New Position 4. I Wonder U 5. Raspberry Beret 6. Delirious 7. Controversy 8. A Love Bizarre 9. Do Me, Baby 10. How Much Is That Doggy In The Window - Lady Cab Driver (instrumental) 11. Automatic 12. D.M.S.R. 13. When Doves Cry 14. Under The Cherry Moon 15. Anotherloverholenyohead 16. 17 Days 17. Head 18. Pop Life 19. Girls And Boys 20. Life Can Be So Nice

Disc 2

Hit & Run / Birthday Show - Cobo Arena, Detroit : 7th June 1986

1. Around The World In A Day

Parade Tour - Alsterdorfer Sporthalle, Hamburg : 31st August 1986

2. Christopher Tracy's Parade 3. New Position 4. I Wonder U 5. Raspberry Beret 6. Delirious 7. Controversy 8. A Love Bizarre

Rehearsal - Theatre de Verdure, Nice : 27th October 1985

9. America

Parade Tour - Isstadion, Stockholm : 22nd August 1986

10. When Doves Cry 11. 17 Days

Under The Cherry Moon Premiere Party - Holiday Inn, Sheridan : 1st July 1986

12. Raspberry Beret 13. Delirious 14. Controversy 15. Mutiny

16. 1999

Parade Tour - Isstadion, Stockholm : 22nd August 1986

17. Purple Rain

18. It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night

Live US : 1985 / 1986 (Unknown Location)

19. America

Disc 3

Parade Tour Rehearsal : 22nd July 1986 [Washington Avenue Warehouse, Minneapolis, MN US]

1. Around The World In A Day 2. Christopher Tracy's Parade 3. New Position 4. I Wonder U 5. Raspberry Beret 6. Delirious 7. Controversy 8. Mutiny 9. Life Can Be So Nice 10. Soul Psychodelicide [incl. Ice Cream Castles, Kool & The Gang's Ladys' Night, U Gotta Shake Something, It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night = 59mn 04s]

image image

mikedreams around thewaymouth on Kickass, 2015-05-16

The Daily Bleed Online Calendar in coagulation with Wiki, This Day In Rock and the Prince Vault, remembers...

MAY 16

1568 -- Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England..... On 24 July 1567, she was forced to abdicate in favour of James, her one-year-old son by Darnley. After an unsuccessful attempt to regain the throne, she fled southwards seeking the protection of her first cousin once removed, Queen Elizabeth I of England. Mary had previously claimed Elizabeth's throne as her own and was considered the legitimate sovereign of England by many English Catholics, including participants in a rebellion known as the Rising of the North. Perceiving her as a threat, Elizabeth had her confined in various castles and manor houses in the interior of England. After eighteen and a half years in custody, Mary was found guilty of plotting to assassinate Elizabeth, and was subsequently executed.

1770 -- France: 14-year-old Marie "Let them eat cake" Antoinette marries future King Louis XVI of France (15 years old), after a "swept off her feet romance." She later confesses: "I just lost my head." (More than 800 people are killed by fireworks at the wedding).

1943 -- Poland: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943 is crushed by the Nazis. It was the largest single revolt by Jews during World War II. 13,000 Jews were killed in the ghetto during the uprising (some 6,000 among them were burnt alive or died from smoke inhalation). Of the remaining 50,000 residents, most were captured and shipped to concentration and extermination camps, in particular to Treblinka.

1951 -- Born: Jonathan Richman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Modern Lovers), penned such underground rock classics as, "Roadrunner", "She Cracked," "Hospital," and "Pablo Picasso (Was Never Called An Asshole)"

1953 -- US: Bill Haley & his Comets hit the Billboard music charts for the first time with "Crazy Man Crazy." The first rock n' roll record to make the pop music chart.

1960 -- US: Primary Colors: A research study reports that TV commercials "in living color" are over three times more effective than black & white commercials. Inspires the slogan "black & blue" (TV watchers being properly beat to a pulp).

1977 -- US: A commuter helicopter idling on the helipad atop New York City's Pan Am building topples over as a landing strut collapses. The chopper's blade snaps off & spins across the roof, slashing six people to death & injuring another seven. A seventh victim, a woman walking on Madison Avenue 59 floors below, is killed by a piece of the falling blade.

1976 -- No. 1 Chart Toppers Pop Hit: “Silly Love Songs,” Wings. The song is written in reaction to critics who say McCartney’s music is fluff.

1986 -- Caitlin O’Riordan of the Pogues marries Elvis Costello in Dublin, Ireland.

1986 -- Born: Megan Fox, American actress, appeared with Dominic Monaghan in the music video for Eminem and Rihanna's single, "Love the Way You Lie."

1984 -- The single When Doves Cry b/w 17 Days is released

Per Prince Vault: When Doves Cry was the first single to be released from the album Purple Rain, by Prince and the Revolution (the single was credited only to Prince, as he recorded the track alone)..... It was released five weeks prior to the album, and received a release around the world. The b-side, 17 Days, was previously-unreleased and not included on the album. 17 Days was credited to Prince and the Revolution, marking the first time a track was released with that credit..... The single became Prince's first US number 1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. It also reached number 1 on the Billboard Black Singles Chart and on the Dance Disco Top 80 Chart. Billboard also ranked it as the #1 single of 1984..... When Doves Cry was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, indicated two-million units shipping in the United States. It was the last single released by a solo artist to receive such certification before the certification requirements were lowered in 1989.

MAY 15

Concerts
1987 – Berlin, Germany: Quasimodo (am)
1987 – Berlin, Germany: Deutschlandhalle

2015 - HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND, RASPBERRY BERET BABIES!

*cough cough* ... "Yeah"

1985 - US release of Raspberry Beret, b/w She's Always In My Hair, Prince's first single to be released on Paisley Park Records label (#2 US, #4 US R&B, #25 UK).

Take it Wiki: " "Raspberry Beret" is a chart-topping hit song by Prince and The Revolution. It was the first U.S. (and second UK) single from their 1985 album, Around the World in a Day. The sound was different from any previous Prince track, incorporating Middle Eastern finger cymbals, stringed instruments, and even a harmonica on the extended version. The song was also more in the pop vein than ever before, though the 12-inch single and video of the song feature a funky intro. Although the song was originally recorded in 1982, Prince drastically reworked it with The Revolution to give it more of an international sound. The string section was: Novi Novog on violin, Suzie Katayama and David Coleman on cello. Wendy & Lisa composed and conducted the strings on Raspberry Beret and provided backing vocals. The rest of the song was performed by Prince." "

"That's when I saw her, ooh I saw her, she walked in through the Out door, Out door.

"She wore a raspberry beret, the kind you find in a second hand store. Raspberry beret, if it was warm she wouldn't wear much more. Raspberry beret, I think I love her."

- P.: "Somebody scream."
- T.R.: "Boom!"

- P.: Las Vegas!"

[Ample full-song audio-samples from all 3 CD's in comments down below
pour vous de moi biensur.]

image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.54 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Prince - 1986-08-25 - A Parade Around The World (SAB) - Paris '86 + (SBD)

All Comments

thanks
CD 1 https://soundcloud.com/highstdose/anutterdisplace
CD 3 https://soundcloud.com/highstdose/redheadgear
CD 2 https://soundcloud.com/highs.../member-that-time-we-shat-on
https://soundcloud.com/highstdose/rebelle
https://soundcloud.com/rambleonmike/americunt