Prince - 1992-06-24 - Thieves In The Temple (SAB) - Earls Court, London UK [SBD - FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2015 by thewaymouthin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Prince - 1992-06-24 - Thieves In The Temple (SAB) - Earls Court, London UK [SBD - FLAC] (Size: 1.03 GB)
 info.txt7.62 KB
 thewaymouth aka mikedreams torrents.txt9.08 KB
 ThievesInTheTempleFlyer.jpg91.65 KB
 Thieves In The Temple (back inside).jpg911.9 KB
 Thieves In The Temple (cover spread).jpg940.95 KB
 Thieves In The Temple (insert 1).jpg946.97 KB
 Thieves In The Temple (insert 2).jpg826.82 KB
 Thieves In The Temple (insert 3).jpg1.03 MB
 Thieves In The Temple (insert 4).jpg1.23 MB
 Thieves In The Temple (insert 5).jpg1.11 MB
 Thieves In The Temple Back.jpg1.11 MB
 Thieves In The Temple CD1.jpg519.43 KB
 Thieves In The Temple CD2.jpg510.99 KB
 Thieves In The Temple Front.jpg722.05 KB
 01. Diamonds And Pearls Concert Spoken Intro.flac32.01 MB
 02. Take My Hand, Precious Lord.flac12.58 MB
 03. Thunder.flac32.13 MB
 04. Daddy Pop.flac51.05 MB
 05. Interlude.flac7.93 MB
 06. Diamonds And Pearls.flac35.92 MB
 07. Let's Go Crazy.flac16.93 MB
 08. KISS.flac34.5 MB
 09. Dead On It.flac9.13 MB
 10. Jughead.flac36.68 MB
 01. Thieves In The Temple.flac25.55 MB
 02. It - Sexy MF.flac39.77 MB
 03. A Night In Tunisia.flac12.45 MB
 04. Strollin' (instrumental).flac5.07 MB
 05. Insatiable.flac45.89 MB
 06. Gett Off.flac66.1 MB
 07. Gett Off (Houstyle).flac33.6 MB
 08. CREAM.flac34.61 MB
 09. Chain Of Fools.flac21.4 MB
 10. Nothing Compares 2 U.flac28.79 MB

Description

image image image

Prince & The NPG - 1992-06-24 - Thieves In The Temple (SAB) -
Diamonds And Pearls Tour - Earls Court, London UK - SBD - FLAC

"Diamond has got legs. We told you not to come to the concert. Dance or die."

Have you kissed your enemy yet? Have you come a thousand times a day already? How's about that for your plus sign today?

"Awe, we're fuckin up tonight, y'all."

2 CD
Label : Sabotage Records
Catalogue : #SAB 133-134
Disc Length : 75:37 / 77:43
Source : Soundboard Recordings
Sound Quality : EX+
Year Of Release : 2001
Artwork : Incl.

Files in same form as received kindly c/o plumbdusty's CD share.

FLAC Frontend tested files : all OK + Trader's Little Helper checked audio files for SBEs : no errors found, 2015-05-30, mikedreams aka thewaymouth.

Ample full-song audio-samples in comments down below pour vous de moi biensur.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Band : Prince and the New Power Generation : Prince (vox, guitar, piano, PurpleAxxe), Michael B. (drums), Sonny T. (bass, vox), Levi Seacer, Jr. (guitar, vox), Tommy Barbarella (keyboards), Rosie Gaines (keyboards, vox), Tony M. (dance, rap), Damon Dickson (dance, vox), Kirk Johnson (dance, percussion) (Dancers together as Game Boyz), Michael Nelson (trombone), Brian Gallagher (tenor saxophone), Kathy J. (baritone saxophone), Dave Jensen (trumpet), Steve Strand (trumpet), Mayte (dance), Lori Elle (Werner) (dance) & Robia LaMorte (dance) (Together as Diamond & Pearl), William 'Diamond J.' Graves (turntables)

Diamonds And Pearls Tour
Earls Court, London
24th June 1992

Disc 1

1. Diamonds And Pearls Concert Spoken Intro 2. Take My Hand, Precious Lord 3. Thunder 4. Daddy Pop 5. Interlude 6. Diamonds And Pearls 7. Let's Go Crazy 8. Kiss 9. Dead On It 10. Jughead 11. Purple Rain 12. Live 4 Love 13. Lively Up Yourself 14. Delirious 15. Willing And Able 16. Damn U 17. Sexy MF 18. Arabic Interlude [Habibi]

Disc 2

1. Thieves In The Temple 2. It - Sexy MF 3. A Night In Tunisia 4. Strollin' (instrumental) 5. Insatiable 6. Gett Off 7. Gett Off (Houstyle) | [encore] 8. Cream 9. Chain Of Fools

Paisley Park : 27th January 1992 (am)

10. Nothing Compares 2 U

Diamonds And Pearls Tour - Flinders Park Tennis Centre, Melbourne : 18th April 1992 [encore]

11. Dr. Feelgood

International Special Olympics - Metrodome, Minneapolis : 19th July 1991

12. Diamonds And Pearls

Arsenio Hall Show : 9th September 1991

13. Diamonds And Pearls (intro) - Let's Go Crazy 14. Kiss 15. Cream 16. Purple Rain 17. Daddy Pop [incl. Call The Law]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Known Flaws: - Missing from the London Temple show, the 2nd & 3rd encores (see full setlist below)

- D1 T6. Diamonds And Pearls @ 1:41 - volume-drop for a line (one sec)

Per the artwork text, the London show contains another half-dozen, very occasional, but less-pronounced, momentary volume-drops (due to markings on the video) - md.]

TDB COMMENT

Sabotage's release of the fantastic 24th June 1992 soundboard recording with some nice extra's. This soundboard is more complete than the 15th June recording, and the show itself is a much more funky affair. This is also Prince's last night at Earls Court, which may explain him being in such a good mood. The release begins with the spoken dialogue played over the PA before the shows, which in my opinion is not a good idea. It lasts for nearly 5 minutes and gets in the way of the actual concert - it would have been MUCH better suited at the end of the release not the start. The show contains what is undoubtedly THE best version of 'Thieves In The Temple - It' from the entire tour - the acoustic guitar jamming is phenomenal, and the sound is so clear that the chains on Prince's hat can be heard hitting the mic. The remainder of the concert is a pretty standard D&P concert with little in the way of improvisation - however the sound quality is what makes it so stunning. It's sharp, clear and a joy to listen to. The recording has been sourced from the circulating video, hence it is unfortunately incomplete and missing the closing encore. The bonus tracks are decent filler and all have been sourced from circulating video footage, with 'Dr. Feelgood' being the highlight. The inclusion of 'Nothing Compares 2 U' from the Paisley Park concert is a strange choice as it is identical to the released version on The Hits/B-Sides official release.

1992-06-24
Full setlist
------------

Take My Hand, Precious Lord (show intro) >
Thunder >
Daddy Pop >
Diamonds And Pearls >
Let's Go Crazy >
Kiss
Jughead (incl. Dead On It intro)
Purple Rain
Live 4 Love
Delirious (with Willing And Able incl. Lively Up Yourself intro)
interlude (incl. Damn U lyrics recitation) >
Damn U
Sexy M.F.
Thieves In The Temple (with It incl. 'Arabic Intro' / Sexy M.F. lyrics)
A Night In Tunisia / Strollin' (instrumental) >
Insatiable
Gett Off (incl. Gett Off (Houstyle) / The Flow

Cream (incl. La, La, La, He, He, Hee interpolation) >
Chain Of Fools (Rosie Gaines lead vox)

1999 / Baby I'm A Star / Push incl. A Love Bizarre interpolation
Show coda (incl. Peter Gunn Theme interpolation)

Call The Law

(setlist c/o Prince Vault)

"You've been fucked by Prince & The New Power Generation. Good night."

All around the world here with thewaymouth on Kickass, 2015-05-30

MAY 30

Hit N Run n Sign 'O' The Times Concerts
1986 – Los Angeles, CA, USA: Wiltern Theatre
1987 – Vienna, Austria: Wiener Stadthalle-Kiba (Halle D)

"On the one!"

My comments: London Temple's Sound Quality is excellent. Show quality is excrem... er, I mean, extreme cream.

I mean, some of it is quite good shit really. Some of it is just not my taste (my bad). It's all is played so well but there's some rap, and mellow and jazzy jack. Maybe shit needs to grow on me. (No, wait. It's already there.)

This is not my sonofabitch's -- that is, my former younger self's -- Prince.

I don't mean to be mean, I just got off the Prince discog-bandwagon with Lovesexy. Though I def live for Lovesexy before I Live4Love that is not sexy. Tho Prince does play his g-string like ringing a belle so what the hell.

I do recommend the Concert Spoken Intro. It's freaking weird fun. The next few songs are what get in my way, but then I'm not a believer. I'm skipping my way to the judgment day that will never come. Just her, if we're lucky.

So it says here my ears are getting down and opening up as we speak of this here 1990s Prince -- tho not open to rap but hey this devil don't have the patience of a saint -- finally then, in a nut shell (that comes from the mere shell of my let's get nuts)...

Watch Out For These Highly Recommended Smack-My-Hands-Up Tracks :

Disc 1 -- 1. Diamonds And Pearls Concert Spoken Intro 5. Interlude 6. Diamonds And Pearls 7. Let's Go Crazy 8. Kiss 11. Purple Rain 12. Live 4 Love 13. Lively Up Yourself 14. Delirious 17. Sexy MF

Disc 2 -- 1. Thieves In The Temple 2. It - Sexy MF 6. Gett Off 8. Cream 9. Chain Of Fools 11. Dr. Feelgood 12. Diamonds And Pearls 13. Diamonds And Pearls (intro) - Let's Go Crazy 14. Kiss 15. Cream 16. Purple Rain

MAY 30 2015 mean that this very Saturday night is sitting pretty 4 U.

May u live 2 seed the moon in the sweet hot damn month of June.

Stay tuned for more Prince.

HAPPY MR. BUCKET'S GOT A HOLE DAY.

+

HAPPY MR. FUCKIT'S GOT A LONG NIGHT FLIGHT AHEAD OF THE DAWN.

Ample full-song audio-samples in comments down below pour vous de moi biensur.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.03 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Prince - 1992-06-24 - Thieves In The Temple (SAB) - Earls Court, London UK [SBD - FLAC]