Prince - 1993-09-03 - Rock Over Germany (SAB) - Flugplatz, Luneburg DE - SBD - FLAC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 14, 2015 by thewaymouthin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Prince - 1993-09-03 - Rock Over Germany (SAB) - Flugplatz, Luneburg DE - SBD - FLAC (Size: 1.31 GB)
 info.txt9.62 KB
 RockOverGermanyFlyer.jpg143.22 KB
 thewaymouth aka mikedreams torrents.txt9.08 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_back_inside.jpg526.27 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_back_outside.jpg728.15 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_CD1.jpg218.99 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_CD2.jpg489.67 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_CD3.jpg231.41 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_CD3_Alt.jpg42.2 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_front_inside.jpg524.81 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_front_outside.jpg592.16 KB
 Rock_Over_Germany_insert_1.jpg1.67 MB
 rock_over_germany_insert_2.jpg124.51 KB
 01. My Name Is Prince.flac24.19 MB
 02. Sexy MF (including Love 2 The 9's).flac23.18 MB
 03. The Beautiful Ones.flac29.32 MB
 04. Let's Go Crazy.flac18.89 MB
 05. Kiss.flac21.82 MB
 06. Irresistible bitch.flac11.39 MB
 07. She's Always In My Hair.flac29.98 MB
 08. Raspberry Beret.flac8.37 MB
 09. The Cross.flac25.61 MB
 10. Sign O' The Times.flac20.55 MB
 01. Mayte's Speech.flac11.46 MB
 02. 1999.flac18.34 MB
 03. Baby I'm A Star.flac7.02 MB
 04. Rock The House.flac2.21 MB
 05. America.flac13.12 MB
 06. D.M.S.R..flac6.89 MB
 07. Gett Off.flac18.56 MB
 08. Pope - It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night.flac41.94 MB
 09. Peach.flac46.73 MB
 10. Let's Go Crazy.flac19.42 MB
 Readme.txt922 bytes
 Vienna 1.mov119.56 MB
 Vienna 2.mov129.97 MB
 Vienna 3.mov121.84 MB
 Vienna 4.mov95.42 MB

Description

image image image

Prince - 1993-09-03 - "Rock Over Germany" (SAB) - Flugplatz, Luneburg DE -
ACT II Tour - SBD - FLAC

On The Bonus: Sheffield Arena, One Hot August '93 Night
& BBC Broadcasting House, London : 7th September 1993
+ a CD-Rom, Pro-Shot Vid, Donauinsel, Vienna : 25th August 1993

mikedreams here: Prince And The New New Power Generation Are There To Rock You Like A Hurricane -- Carry A Big Stick It To Ya -- Over Germany.
Only Then To Take You Higher Than That.
To Ride The Night Train Of All Your Dreams. Only Then To See The Dawn From Every Station To Station, All The Way To Las Vegas.
...Do That, Do That To Somebody...

Mein name ist Prince.

2 CD & CD-Rom
Label : Sabotage Records
Catalogue : #SAB 010-011/040
Disc Length : 74:00 / 71:51
[Total size : 870 MB]
Source : Soundboard Recordings
Sound Quality : EX+
Year Of Release : 1997
Artwork : Incl

- Known lineage: Files in same form as received kindly c/o plumbdusty.
- FLAC Frontend tested files : all OK + Trader's Little Helper checked audio files for SBEs : no errors found, 2015-06-13, mikedreams.
- Ear tested and approved by Mike 'Deef' Dreams Deep. If there is a flaw there I will find out and tell you about it. Now how about that?
- As for the CD-Rom I'm going in a bit blind on it here I freely admit. It is so small on these tired eyes. The pro-shot capture looks sharp.
The audio sounds like it was recorded from the audience. It is good but nowhere near as, when compared to the rest of this bliss.
- Ample full-song audio-samples in comments down below pour vous de moi biensur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince & the NPG - Act II Tour : Flugplatz, Lüneburg [DE] - 3rd September 1993 - Rock Over Germany Festival

Band : Prince (as TAFKA) (vox, guitar, piano), Michael B. (drums), Sonny T. (bass, vox), Levi Seacer, Jr. (guitar, vox), Tommy Barbarella (keyboards), Morris Hayes (keyboards), Michael Nelson (trombone), Brian Gallagher (tenor saxophone), Kathy J. (baritone saxophone), Dave Jensen (trumpet), Steve Strand (trumpet), Mayte (dance)

Disc 1

1. My Name Is Prince 2. Sexy MF (including Love 2 The 9's) 3. The Beautiful Ones 4. Let's Go Crazy 5. Kiss 6. Irresistible Bitch 7. She's Always In My Hair 8. Raspberry Beret 9. The Cross 10. Sign O' The Times 11. Purple Rain 12. Thunder 13. When Doves Cry 14. Nothing Compares 2 U 15. And God Created Woman 16. Diamonds And Pearls 17. Piano Instrumental 18. Venus De Milo 19. I Love U In Me 20. Strollin' 21. Scandalous 22. Girls And Boys 23. Arabic Intro - 7

Disc 2

[encores:] 1. Mayte's Speech 2. 1999 3. Baby I'm A Star 4. Rock The House 5. America 6. D.M.S.R. 7. Gett Off 8. Pope - It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night [incl Take The 'A' Train] 9. Peach

Act II Tour - Arena, Sheffield [UK] : 2nd August 1993 [FM - DJ intro @ start & outro @ end set]

10. Let's Go Crazy 11. Kiss 12. The Cross 13. Purple Rain

BBC Broadcasting House, London [UK] : 7th September 1993 [Wembley Arena]

14. 1999 15. Baby I'm A Star 16. Rock The House 17. America 18. D.M.S.R. 19. Pope 20. Jam - It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night [incl Take The 'A' Train ] 21. Peach

Act II Tour Aftershow - Terminal 2, Munich [DE] : 28th August 1993 (am)

22. Kristine Backer Intro 23. Jailhouse Rock 24. Calhoun Square 25. Race 26. Instrumental Outro

md notes: - Track 2.8, song ends @ 5mn 50s, applause goes on for another 1mn 30s (& that's all there is)
- Track 2.9, song ends @ 6mn 25s, applause goes on for another 2mn 15s (& that's all there is)

-------
-------

Disc 3

CD-Rom (Quicktime) [466 MB]

Act II Tour - Donauinsel, Vienna : 25th August 1993

My Name Is Prince / Sexy MF (including Love 2 The 9's) / The Beautiful Ones / Let's Go Crazy / Kiss / Irresistible Bitch / She's Always In My Hair / Raspberry Beret / The Cross / Sign O' The Times / Purple Rain / Thunder - When Doves Cry - Nothing Compares 2 U - And God Created Woman - Diamonds And Pearls / Venus De Milo / Condition Of The Heart / Little Red Corvette / Strollin' / Scandalous / Girls And Boys / Arabic Intro - 7 / Mayte's Speech / 1999 / Baby I'm A Star / America / D.M.S.R. / Johnny / It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night

-----------------

TDB COMMENT

A phenomenal release, and perhaps the best document of an Act II show there is. This is the only circulating soundboard of an Act II concert, which itself makes this release great. The addition of the remaining bonus material just makes this even more appealing. The Lüneburg concert is a basic, but enjoyable show. Unusually there is no 'Little Red Corvette' played, hence the piano segment is very short. The encore includes a very bassy 'Pope', and closes with 'Peach', which include some added lyrics, including the line "I got a boner as big as a drum stick Michael used to play in 9th grade". The Sheffield tracks are from the cancelled radio broadcast of the show on Capitol FM, and have since become available in more complete form on Sabotage's 'Starlight Lounge'. The Radio 1 concert broadcast again is a nice addition to the set, although they are already heavily circulating. The closing tracks from the Munich Act II aftershow are a strange bonus. They are taken from the MTV broadcast, and are each barely 45 seconds long - something of a tease. I am aware that some versions of this release come with the Vienna 25th August 1993 Act II show, whilst others have the Wegberg 28th August 1993 Act II show. The packaging is very cool, however there is a tracklisting mistake on the back cover - no biggie. Overall though, an (as yet) unequalled release of 1993 soundboard/broadcast footage.

md come on now:

Let's face it. The NPG ain't The Revolution. Or even The Counter-Revolution.
...What difference does it make, man? We're still a band, right?...
Arguably The Greatest Bands Of All Time.
And the new songs, they ain't the greatest.
Father Time do take a bite, don't he.
So it ain't like it used to be, but it'll mountain do.
Just gimme some rock hard in a funky place every once in a while.
P & TNPG do do that, do that to my body.

2015-06-13, on a beautiful Saturday night, with P&TNPG up here in Boston around thewaymouth aka mikedreams on...Kickass.

The last weekend of spring is sweetly stinging up North. Just 1 more week till my old favorite holiday of the year comes around again: Summer Solstice. My Big Soul Sister: the firestarter 2 1 more glorious summertime 2 B alive.

So nice to boot up The Artist with you without boots on.

JUNE 13

1925 -- Canada: During continuing strike actions, angry miners victimized by company-owned cops & goons, burn three company stores in Nova Scotia to the ground.

[June 11] Davis Day, Canada: Mine workers' strike against the British Empire Steel Corporation (BESCO) in Nova Scotia. During a mine workers strike against the British Empire Steel Corporation (BESCO) in Cape Breton, drunken company police charge on horseback beating all who stood in their path, then ride through the school yards, knocking down innocent children while joking that the miners are at home hiding under their beds.

A company president had sneered, "We hold the cards, they will crawl back to work..."

Wrong. The company stores never open again.

1944 -- Buzz-Cut?: Nazi Germany begins V-1 (Fieseler Fi-103) buzz-bomb attacks.

1971 -- US: Publication of classified Pentagon papers on US involvement in Vietnam begins in the New York Times. The NY Times had finally tired of being mouth-piece for the government line / lies on the war, & Daniel Ellsberg had the dirt... During this month American vets start admitting to US atrocities in Vietnam.

1995 -- Isn't ironic? Alanis Morissette releases Jagged Little Pill. The album, which sells over 33 million copies, wins four Grammys, including "Album of the Year," and is ranked #1 on the Billboard 200 list of the best-selling albums of the 90s.

Concerts
1987 – Paris, France: Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
1990 – Dortmund, Germany: Westfalenhalle
1992 – Dublin, Ireland: Royal Dublin Showgrounds

Releases
1984 – A 12" single of When Doves Cry b/w 17 Days is released in the US
1986 - A single of 100 MPH by Mazarati is released in the US

mikedreams it 100 MPH on all U Sexy MFs & FFs :

She's Always Cutting My Hair & Then Here She Comes Now Now, With The Nastiest The Right The Cross.

Purple Reign O'er Mean We Are The Prince (& Mighty Mayte Sprockets Sie Deutsch). Pope Gonna Be A Beautiful Dope (& Eat A Peach).

Royal Riot Act II Rocks Off Rock Over Germany, To Make A World Sex Mess Festival All Gett Off In A Peach Beach Party Tonight.

(Last Vegas Is A Dirty Prince.)

Ample full-song audio-samples down below pour vous de moi biensur :

https://soundcloud.com/purpl...k-off-rain-on-u-sexy-milfutd
https://soundcloud.com/purpl...-is-bad-my-hair-day-for-good (that is, she is my bad hair day for good)
https://soundcloud.com/purpleraindog/sign-up-ahead
https://soundcloud.com/purpl.../luney-burger-peach-pit-stop
https://soundcloud.com/purpleraindog/cross-in-a-sheffield
https://soundcloud.com/purpleraindog/sheffield-of-rain
https://soundcloud.com/purpl...take-the-other-other-w-train
https://soundcloud.com/purpleraindog/munich-jail

image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.31 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Prince - 1993-09-03 - Rock Over Germany (SAB) - Flugplatz, Luneburg DE - SBD - FLAC