Prison Architect - Alpha 24c (Windows)

seeders: 98
leechers: 16
Added on September 2, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Prison Architect - Alpha 24c (Windows) (Size: 111.79 MB)
 prisonarchitect-alpha24c-pc.zip111.79 MB

Description

Here it is! Prison Architect for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Prison Architect - Version v24c (Windows) You can find a trailer for Prison Architect here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Prison Architect is the world's latest Prison Management Sim. Starting with an empty plot of land you must construct a holding cell with basic water and electricity to house your first batch of prisoners, to buy you enough time to create a proper cell block. You'll need to hire some guards, get some showers built and unless the kitchen is up and running with chefs working away you're going to end up with a riot on your hands. From there you take your prison in which-ever direction you like. A monsterous super-max or comfortable center for rehabilitation, the choice is up to you.

Prison Architect is currently in Alpha which means that the game is playable, but still in development. Not all features are implemented yet and there are many bugs that may affect gameplay. We are currently releasing monthly updated builds which include new features and bug fixes. By buying the alpha you will automatically be gifted a free copy of the full game when it's finished.

Full change list:

A hot-fix meant to correct a critical issue that Alpha 24 introduced to the game:Fixed: Manual saves not working properly.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
111.79 MB
seeders:98
leechers:16
Prison Architect - Alpha 24c (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Ahhhh!! ok thank you very much anonymous :D
Thank you for posting this, kind of makes my torrents look crap when they fail on me due to the developers own problems
Its not the crack, ive not had this problem since I think v23 and ive beeb uploading this game on here since about v10 and ive not had this problem since v23 and its a bug not my crack, its even confirmed on the official forums that a bug is causing this to happen on older saves.
Ok after extensive looking into this "demo limit" thing as I was confused AFTER it has been cracked by me, I checked the official forums and apparently the bug of it being a demo is back due to saved prisons. So for now guys you will have to wait on another upcoming 24d hotfix! yet again, sorry.
Hi! 'm having the same demo message as you too. So now can't continue on my game -_-

PS. How do you manage your prison so nice. I see a very large cells above and canteen below too.

PS2. How do you pass the mission to feed the prisoners with low variety and amount for 2 days, and large variety and large amount for 2 days? I have been waiting for 3 days each but never complete, do I need to make my prisoners eat 100%?
Also how many prisoners per 1 cook?
IS there any use for prisoner working in the kitchen? I have a few graduate but they never do any cooking???
thx i was having trouble with the last update one