Pro Tools 10.3.7 No ilok Needed Official 100%

seeders: 30
leechers: 2
Added on September 11, 2013 by skeemdollasin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Pro Tools 10.3.7 No ilok Needed Official 100% (Size: 1.67 GB)
 Pro Tools 10.3.7.rar1.67 GB

Description

1. Uninstall previous versions and delete the directory where you installed the old Pro Tools, and clean the registry (Ccleaner).

2. Unpack and install keeping the default options, then restart the computer.

3. Run the patch.

4. Run KillerBugs v3. If your Windows is 32-bit, remove the "(x86)" KillerBugs the time to ask the place of installation.

(For Windows 8 - Go to the installation folder of Pro Tools (Pro Tools Installer/ISSetupPrerequisites) search and install the Avid Core Runtime files,
Avid HD Driver x64 and x64 DigiDriver.

Note: These files are hidden, you need to enable Windows Explorer to view hidden files...)

5. Enjoy!image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 GB
seeders:30
leechers:2
Pro Tools 10.3.7 No ilok Needed Official 100%

All Comments

Set permission in windows 8 to run in compatibility mode. No need to uninstall when your getting errors. Heres a fix for some of those errors. uninstall avid hd driver x64. then reinstall from Pro Tools Installer/ISSetupPrerequisites the driver again. then in programs repair protools 10. after that reinstall the patch & killerbugs. problem solved....my only problem is when recording after loading a few tracks and recording. my mouse is not pointing to the right spot. its like my resolution is off. when I point somewere in protools and click it doesn't display the correct spot I pointed to. its hard to cut and paste with this functioning like this. anybody else have this problem. It starts off right but after the first recording it uncalibrates with the program
To all trying to install all applications must be run as admin and in compatability mode for windows7.... Im 100% positive this works.....
you need pro tools 8 or 9 to have a stable set up with the MOTU
[This didnt work for me. Installed it as instructed up to the part where I go in the install directory and install some missing programs. The folder structure depicted in the instructions is absent and the program itself is still asking for an iLok]
1) I Am NOT a Noob.
2) Thanks Anyway
3) Errors do happen but I think this one is a no go
go to control panel, then folder options. if u cant see folder options click the view to small icons in control panel. in folder options click the view tab. then click view hidden files. go back to the program folder you unzipped. and proceed with the instructions
1. Uninstall previous versions and delete the directory where you installed the old Pro Tools, and clean the registryclean the registry (Ccleaner).

2. Unpack and installinstall keeping the default options, then restart the computer.

3. Run the patch.

4. Run KillerBugs v3. If your Windows is 32-bit, remove the "(x86)" KillerBugs the time to ask the place of installation.

(For Windows 8 - Go to the installation folder of Pro Tools (Pro Tools Installer/ISSetupPrerequisites) search and install the Avid Core Runtime files,
Avid HD DriverDriver x64 and x64 DigiDriver.

Note: These files are hidden, you need to enable Windows ExplorerWindows Explorer to view hidden files...)

5. Enjoy!