Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology - DTS (SBU)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2012 by rmsk8rin Music
Torrent verified.

Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology - DTS (SBU) (Size: 1.3 GB)
 Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology (CD 2) - DTS (SBU).wav760.54 MB
 Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology - Selected Tracks - CD1 - DTS (SBU).wav573.46 MB
 Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology (CD 2) - DTS (SBU).cue1.51 KB
 Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology - Selected Tracks - CD1 - DTS (SBU).cue1.17 KB

Description

Artist:Procol Harum
Album:30th Anniversary Anthology DTS CD
Format: DTS CD
Source:Stereo Lossless Flac
Stereo to Surround Method: SurroundByUs.com
Audio CD (April 21, 1998)
Label: Westside UK
ASIN: B0000060I3

This is a stereo to 5.1 DTS conversion of (some of) the tracks from the 30th Anniversary Anthology collection.

On CD 1, all the mono tracks were removed and replaced with the alternate stereo versions, from "whiter shade of pale", found on CD 3.

CD 2 was left as is, including one mono track, track 5, which means that only the center speaker has any sound. I decided to leave that one in, as it kind of fits with the style of that recording - recorded from a single central microphone (at least that's what it sounds like to me).

I did not include any of the other "rarities" from cd 3, as I wanted to keep this to a 2 CD collection.

Track listing:

CD 1
A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Conquistador
She Wandered Through The Garden Fence
Homburg**
Quite Rightly So
Shine on Brightly
Skip Softly (My Moonbeams)
Wish Me Well
Rambling On
Magdalene (My Regal Zonophone)
In Held Twas In I: a) Glimpses of Nirvana b) Twas Teatime at the Circus c) In the Autumn of My Madness d) Look to Your Soul e) Grand Finale

CD2
The Milk Of Human Kindness
Too Much Between Us
The Devil Came From Kansas
Boredom
Juicy John Pink
Wreck Of The Hesperus
All This And More
Crucifiction Lane
Pilgrims Progress
Whisky Train
The Dead Man's Dream
Still There'll Be More
Nothing That I Didn't Know
About To Die
Barnyard Story
Piggy Pig Pig
Whaling Stories
Your Own Choice

** and is it just me or is Alice Cooper's "Only Women Bleed" a total rip off of this song?

Enjoy!

Origin Richmond, London, United Kingdom
Genres Baroque rock, art rock, psychedelic rock, progressive rock, symphonic rock, blues rock
Years active 1967–1977, 1991–present
Labels Regal Zonophone, Reprise (US), A&M, Chrysalis, Deram
Associated acts The Paramounts, Liquorice John Death
Website procolharum.com – 'Beyond the Pale' (Procol Harum's semi-official website)

DTS-CD info:

This is a 5.1 DTS encoded cd. You burn it just like any other cd (wav and cue file included) but it requires a DTS decoder to playback. Otherwise you will just get a blast of noise (un-decoded DTS)!

Some instructions here: http://www.surroundbyus.com/sbu/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15

The short version is you play this in CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, or Game Console, with a DIGITAL connection (SPDIF or HDMI) to a Receiver with a DTS decoder. For DVD, Blu-Ray, Game Console, some settings may be necessary to ensure 44.1 Khz audio is BIT STREAMED to your receiver.

Some software players, such as foobar2000, can also be taught to play back DTS CDs or the included DTS encoded wav and cue files.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Procol Harum - 30th Anniversary Anthology - DTS (SBU)