PROFILE MAGIC - What I Learned In Vegas DIDN'T Stay In Vegas...

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on December 26, 2015 by FeedTheSeedin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

PROFILE MAGIC - What I Learned In Vegas DIDN'T Stay In Vegas... (Size: 1.37 MB)
 Profile-Magic-by-Race-dePriest.pdf1.37 MB

Description

"If you'd told me that I could have this many women in my life - to date casually or to be in a relationship
with - without me having to “put in the effort” and “get better,” Iʼd have told you that you don’t know anything
about what it takes to be good with women.
But one random housemate in Las Vegas would change ALL of that, and pull the cur-tain back on a method
for meeting women that put more women in my bed in a month than in the previous two years combined.
And the funny thing is, it only got better from there..." - Race DePriest

CONTENT
About the Author................................................................................................3
HOW A GUY WHO PLAYED CHICK ROCK COVER SONGS CHANGED MY LIFE.......................5
THE BIRTH OF A LEGEND..........................................................................................6
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN...............................................................................................9
WHAT MOST GUYS ARE DOING WRONG.....................................................................12
How To Do It Right..............................................................................................13
ABOUT ME.............................................................................................................16
Putting It All Together... ..................................................................................21
Terms and Conditions of Use.............................................................................24

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
PROFILE MAGIC - What I Learned In Vegas DIDN'T Stay In Vegas...