Programming the Universe by Llyod.epub + ALL books by Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku and Richard Feynman [Torrent file collection].7z {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Programming the Universe by Llyod.epub + ALL books by Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku and Richard Feynman [Torrent file collection].7z {Charm-Quark} (Size: 836.61 KB)
 Programming the Universe epub Llyod + ALL books by Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku and Richard...836.61 KB

Description

Programming the Universe + Bonus ;)

Book Description :
Is the universe actually a giant quantum computer? According to Seth Lloyd, the answer is yes. All interactions between particles in the universe, Lloyd explains, convey not only energy but also information–in other words, particles not only collide, they compute. What is the entire universe computing, ultimately? “Its own dynamical evolution,” he says. “As the computation proceeds, reality unfolds.” Programming the Universe , a wonderfully accessible book, presents an original and compelling vision of reality, revealing our world in an entirely new light.

This torrent also contains the [.torrent] files of all books by Stephen hawking, Richard P. Feynman and Michio Kaku
The main purpose of creating this torrent is to spread knowledge and to make available all the books by these top-most polular Science writers in just 1 torrent.
Support me by Seeding it for as long as you can!

Just use your bittorrent client to download the books using the provided [.torrent] files.
I have made sure that all the [.torrent] files included in this pack are well seeded, but if you are unable to download any book through the provided [.torrent] file, then just PM me or comment on this upload and I will upload that book separately for you!
Enjoy this collection! :)

***Books by STEPHEN HAWKING***

A Brief History of Time, Updated and Expanded Tenth Anniversary Edition [1998] [epub]
A Briefer History of Time [2007] [epub]
A Stubbornly Persistent Illusion: The Essential Scientific Works of Albert Einstein [2009] [pdf]
Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays [1994] [epub]
Black holes and time warps: Einstein's outrageous legacy [1995][djvu]
God Created The Integers: The Mathematical Breakthroughs that Changed History [2007] [epub]
My brief history [2013] [epub]
The Illustrated Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe [2009] [epub+mobi]
The Grand design [2012] [pdf]
The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time [1975] [pdf]
The Nature of Space and Time [2010] [epub]
The Universe in a Nutshell [2001] [pdf]
The Black Hole War My Battle with Stephen Hawking to Make the World Safe for Quantum Mechanics [2008] [epub] (By Leonard Susskind)

***Books by Richard P. Feynman***

Feynman Lectures on physics Volumes 1, 2 & 3 [pdf]
Genius- The Life and Science of Richard Feynman [epub]
Perfectly reasonable deviations from the beaten track by Richard Feynman [2006] [epub]
QED : The Strange theory of light and matter by Richard Feynman [2014] [epub]
Quantum Man : Richard Feynman's life in Science
Six easy pieces - Essentials of Physics explained by Feynman [pdf]
Six not so easy pieces by Richard Feynman [pdf]
Surely you're joking Mr. Feynman - Adeventures of a Curious Character [epub]
The Character of Physical Law by Richard Feynman [2006] [epub]
The Meaning of it all - Thoughts of a Citizen Scientist by Richard Feynman [2005] [epub]
The Pleasure of Finding things out by Richard Feynman [epub+mobi]
What do you care what other people think - Further adventures of a curious character by Feynman [epub]
Feynman lectures on computation - Richard Feynman [1995] [djvu]
Feynman Lectures On Gravitation-Westview Press[1995] [djvu]

***Books by MICHIO KAKU***

Hyperspace by Michio Kaku
Parallel Worlds - A journey through creation, higher dimensions and the furure of the cosmos by Michio kaku [2006][epub]
Physics of the future by Michio Kaku [pdf]
Physics of the Impossible by Michio kaku [epub]
The future of the Mind by Michio kaku [epub]
Visions : How Science will revolutionize the 21st century by Michio Kaku [2011] [epub]

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
836.61 KB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Programming the Universe by Llyod.epub + ALL books by Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku and Richard Feynman [Torrent file collection].7z {Charm-Quark}