Prometheused Prometheus (fan-edit).m4v

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 8, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Prometheused Prometheus (fan-edit).m4v (Size: 1.41 GB)
 Prometheused Prometheus (fan-edit).m4v1.41 GB

Description

Prometheused. Oh man. This is how I feel about this movie. Too much to absorb. Too many questions. Prometheused. I went to see this in the theater. Not what I expected. It did give my brain lots to chew on, way more than the first movie. And that is the problem. I was expecting chills, I was expecting awesome sci fi. Wait, I did get great sci-fi. Scratch that. I was expecting well, I duunno. This movie is about the great unstoppable beast but more of and exploration on where roads lead, on religion, on who we are. Damn, I should have done some acid to see this. I would have gotten into it more. But as a continuation of the franchise, it does hold up well. It's just a puzzle inside a script that seems unfinished. Many different threads are introduced and all mix into the birth of the most awesome villain evar. Damn, because everyone knew I liked movies, I got the dvd as a present. And now I get to experience the puzzle over and over again. I did not like this movie as much as i wanted to but after, with the really good scenes deleted, the utube bits it almost seemed like a puzzle all over the place. For me, the movie was more about david and his journey. The rest was a distraction. If David had more screen time, the story would evolve around him more. We can connect because of the first one we have seen. The one in alien. The first one who is forced (through orders) to harm the others. Like Hal in 2001. I hope you enjoy!

Please remember to own a copy before you download!

Ps: If you like the re-edit, I humbly ask you to please seed? It would support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Prometheused Prometheus (fan-edit).m4v

Trailer