Property of the Bad Boy - (Cravotta Crime Family 3) - Vanessa Waltz {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 28, 2015 by UnLuckyUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Property of the Bad Boy - (Cravotta Crime Family 3) - Vanessa Waltz {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil] (Size: 285.08 KB)
 Property of the Bad Boy - (Cravotta Crime Family 3) - Vanessa Waltz.epub285.08 KB

Description

F*CK MARRIAGE.

I didn’t know the meaning of tied down, unless it involved a hot chick lashed to a bedpost under me. Live hard. F*ck harder. That's how I liked it.

Until Beatrice.

She was an olive branch from the Motorcycle Club, the club's own daughter, a peace offering.

She's everything I hate. Everything I've resisted. Everything I suddenly want to claim, starting with those curves driving me crazy.

And now I’ve knocked her up.

The MC wants her back, but I'm not in a giving mood. She's mine and I’m never letting her go.

A fight’s headed my way, but I’m ready. She’s my woman, my wife, my property. I'll kill anybody who tries to take her - or my kid - away.

Show Your Support

Stay Connected For latest Updates And make Your request On My Page ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
285.08 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Property of the Bad Boy - (Cravotta Crime Family 3) - Vanessa Waltz {~DarkU$3R~} [InDi@n D@rk D3vil]