Protector ~ Tressa Messenger [BluA].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on April 28, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Protector ~ Tressa Messenger [BluA].epub (Size: 207.47 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Protector - Tressa Messenger.epub207.05 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Anna-Marie has spent almost her whole life in love with the boy across the creek. From the age of five they have been in each others lives, so when Anna-Marie’s boyfriend, Dylan, dies under mysterious circumstances it drives her into a deep depression. She desperately clings to his memories for solace.
After reports come out of a another mysterious death, Anna-Marie climbs her way out of despair as she throws herself into a search for the assailant, who is callously tearing so many lives apart. During Anna-Marie’s search, she has a chance encounter with a mysterious man who flips her world upside down once again. Alessandro Pierre, the deadly son of a vampire, who happena to be the leader of the Brotherhood Order, appears to be just as normal as the next guy, but he is far from it.
The further Anna-Marie digs into Dylan's death she is plunged into a world she isn’t quite prepared for. She gets caught up in a deadly game from her worst nightmares, and eventually learns that it is her own world as well.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
207.47 KB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Protector ~ Tressa Messenger [BluA].epub