PS2 - God Of War I and II isos.7z

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 14, 2014 by globeplusin Games > PS2
Torrent verified.

PS2 - God Of War I and II isos.7z (Size: 367.38 MB)
 PS2 - God Of War I and II isos.7z367.38 MB

Description

GOD OF WAR 1

Gameplay
God of War is a third-person single player video game viewed from a fixed camera perspective. The player controls the character Kratos in
combo-based combat, platforming, and puzzle game elements, and battles foes who primarily stem from Greek mythology, including undead
soldiers, harpies, minotaurs, Medusa and her Gorgons, cyclopes, wraiths, sirens satyrs, centaurs, cerberuses, and boss opponents—the Hydra
and a giant minotaur known as Pandora's Guardian.[4] Platforming elements require the player to climb walls and ladders, jump across chasms,
swing on ropes, and balance across beams to proceed through sections of the game. Some puzzles are simple, such as moving a box so that the
player can use it as a jumping-off point to access a pathway unreachable with normal jumping, but others are more complex, such as finding
several items across different areas of the game to unlock one door.
Throughout the game world, the player finds chests colored green, blue, or red, and each chest contains orbs of the corresponding color.
Green orbs replenish the player's health, blue orbs replenish magic allowing further usage, and red orbs provide experience for upgrading
weapons and magic—allowing new, more powerful attacks—and replenishing the Rage meter, which, if full, allows for the usage of the Rage of
the Gods ability. Red orbs are also collected by killing foes and destroying certain inanimate objects.[6] The player can also find Gorgon
Eyes and Phoenix Feathers in unmarked chests. The Eyes and Feathers increase the length of the Health and Magic Meters, respectively;
finding eighteen of an item maximizes a meter and in turn, the player's power.

GOD OF WAR 2

Gameplay

The gameplay is very similar to the previous installment. It is a third-person single-player video game viewed from a fixed camera
perspective. The player controls the character Kratos in combo-based combat, platforming, and puzzle game elements, and battles foes who
primarily stem from Greek mythology, including harpies, minotaurs, Gorgons, griffins, cyclopes, cerberuses, sirens, satyrs, and nymphs.
Other monsters were created specifically for the game, including undead legionnaires, ravens, undead barbarians, beast lords, rabid hounds,
wild boars, and the army of the Fates, including sentries, guardians, juggernauts, and high priests. Many of the combination attacks used in
God of War reappear, and the game features more than double the amount of boss fights and more difficult puzzles than the original.
Platforming elements require the player to climb walls and ladders, jump across chasms, swing on ropes, and balance across beams to proceed
through sections of the game. Some puzzles are simple, such as moving a box so that the player can use it as a jumping-off point to access a
pathway unreachable with normal jumping, while others are more complex, such as finding several items across different areas of the game to
unlock one door.
The player finds chests colored green, blue, red, or gold, and each chest contains orbs of the corresponding color. Green orbs replenish the
player's health, blue orbs replenish magic allowing further usage, red orbs provide experience for upgrading weapons and magic—making new,
more powerful attacks available—and gold orbs replenish the Rage meter for Rage of the Titans ability. Red orbs are also collected by
killing foes and destroying certain inanimate objects. As in the original game, the player can find Gorgon Eyes and Phoenix Feathers in
unmarked chests. The Eyes and Feathers increase the length of the Health and Magic Meters, respectively; finding eighteen of an item
maximizes a meter and in turn the player's power. The player can also find three Uber Chests: two of the chests provide an additional
increment to the Health and Magic Meters, respectively, and the third chest contains an abundance of red and gold orbs. Several urns are
hidden in the game (e.g., the Urn of Gaia), which, upon completion of the challenge mode, unlocks special abilities (e.g., unlimited magic)
for use during bonus play.

ISOS OF GOD OF WAR 1 AND 2 FOR PS2

* enjoy ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
367.38 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
PS2 - God Of War I and II isos.7z

Trailer

Screenshots

PS2 - God Of War I and II isos.7z screenshot