[PSP] Danganronpa [ENG SUBS/GAMEPLAY] [JAP AUDIO] Patched ISO

seeders: 68
leechers: 2
Added on July 6, 2013 by Nykonyxin Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

[PSP] Danganronpa [ENG SUBS/GAMEPLAY] [JAP AUDIO] Patched ISO (Size: 1.24 GB)
 Danganronpa [EN][v1.0][Full].iso1.24 GB

Description

Danganronpa: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair

Credits to: Project Zetsubou

Danganronpa: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair is a murder mystery visual novel developed and published by Spike. The game was released exclusively in Japan for the PlayStation Portable handheld video game console on November 25, 2010

The gameplay is similar to the Ace Attorney series but with an emphasis on faster gameplay.

Each chapter of gameplay takes place in three distinct stages: exposition, investigation, and school trial. In the exposition stage, the main plot progresses and the player can build relationships by spending time with the other characters, in a system similar to Social Links in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. This section typically ends with the discovery of a crime scene, which leads to the investigation stage. Investigation parallels that found in the Ace Attorney series, as its basic purpose is to gather points of evidence to use in the school trial. The school trial stage includes several different minigames, all of which require high speed action and critical thinking to complete.

**** INFO AND INSTRUCTIONS:

Torrent: ISO = approx 1.24 GB (1,333,657,600 bytes)

CLICK Download Torrent
DOWNLOAD torrent (using any torrent application: utorrent, bitcomet)
FINISH downloading

And there you go, your iso :)
Enjoy.

**** NOTE:

Tested on:
*5.00 m33: Can be patched to work using isotool
*5.50 Prometheus (all flavors): Freezing/crashing issues
Can be patched to work using isotool
*6.35 PRO:
- B3: Runs flawlessly
*6.39 LME-9.6: Runs flawlessly
*6.60 PRO:
- B9: works?
- B10: Runs flawlessly
- C: Runs flawlessly
- C2: Runs flawlessly

Emulators:
JPCSP: mostly compatible with the patch, but it has its share of problems, and it suffers from considerable slowdown–especially in 3D sections.
Tips for getting the game running in JPCSP: from kingofgame91 and Matt.
PPSSPP: fixes for the major bugs have made it into the stable builds of the emulator as of v0.9, so just download the most recent stable version.
Go to Options -> Rendering Mode and select “Read Framebuffers to Memory(CPU)”.

UNDUB: Audio = Japanese / Subtitles and Gameplay = English (USA)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 GB
seeders:68
leechers:2
[PSP] Danganronpa [ENG SUBS/GAMEPLAY] [JAP AUDIO] Patched ISO

Trailer

Screenshots

[PSP] Danganronpa [ENG SUBS/GAMEPLAY] [JAP AUDIO] Patched ISO screenshot

All Comments

I need help i cant inspect anything in the prologue im playing on ppsspp v0.9.8 android please help
What format are you playing on? Console type? PC-emulator?
Thanks<._.>
Thanks.
It's right there inside the downloaded folder. It's under the name "Danganronpa [EN][v1.0][Full].iso". Hope that helped you! :)
is it good to use psp 3000? or psp go?
Not sure about the Go, but you can definitely play on the PSP 3000 with CFW.
does it have a movie thingy that shows the execution?
Yep. It has the cutscenes.
Controller? Are you using an emulator? If so, which one? JPCSP or PPSSPP? You can check out their forums and post there to see if you can get any help. JPCSP forum and PPSSPP forum.
I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with the ISO because I ported it straight from the UMD itself, checked the hashes with Project Zetsubou's website, and then updated it, and checked the hashes again. Not to mention I've played it several times on my PSP too.

They've mentioned that the emulators don't work flawlessly with the game itself, and I think a controller might make things even more chaotic. Good luck though! Hope you can play soon.
thanks
Are you on the most recent version? I've heard that the fixes for the major bugs have made it into the stable builds of the emulator as of v0.9, so just download the most recent stable version.

Go to Options -> Rendering Mode and select “Read Framebuffers to Memory(CPU)”.