PSP Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2011 by d-jin Games
Torrent verified.

PSP Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (Size: 735.21 MB)
 Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection.iso735.21 MB

Description

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection

is a compilation video game announced on December 13, 2010 by Square Enix. The compilation consists of remakes of Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. They are both combined into one game and the game is set to be released on UMD and digital download[4] for the PlayStation Portable, and was released in Japan on March 24, 2011. It is scheduled for release on April 19, 2011 in North America and April 22, 2011 for Europe. There is also a new playable plot element called Interlude, which bridges the gap between Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.

The game is supervised by Takashi Tokita and will feature high resolution sprites similar to those used in the previous Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II remakes on the PSP. A new soundtrack arrangement,new levels, a new computer generated imagery (CG) opening, and a gallery mode for viewing Yoshitaka Amano's artwork and CG movies are also included in the game.

Final Fantasy IV: The After YearsJPN is an episodic role-playing video game co-developed by Matrix Software and Square Enix, and the sequel to the 1991 title Final Fantasy IV. Originally released in Japan as a mobile game in 2008, an enhanced WiiWare port of the title was released in North America, PAL regions, and Japan in 2009 In 2011, the game was bundled with Final Fantasy IV as the PlayStation Portable compilation Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection.

Set 17 years after Final Fantasy IV, The After Years follows the original cast and their descendants in episodic tales as a new villain appears, setting into action a mysterious chain of events that threatens the fate of the Blue Planet. Largely utilizing assets, locations, and mechanics from its predecessor, the title nevertheless incorporates higher quality character graphics and several new gameplay systems.

On August 1, 2008, Square Enix issued a press release announcing that Final Fantasy IV: The After Years had reached a benchmark of one million downloads (not including downloads of the free prologue chapter) in the first five months following its initial release. As of March 25, 2009, it has exceeded three million paid downloads.

Reviews of the WiiWare port of the game have been generally positive, with an overall score of 75% at GameRankings.com. IGN gave the game an 8 out of 10, calling the story "engrossing but mysterious" and stating that the gameplay, graphics, and presentation, while "dated," are "part of the charm." However, GameSpot gave the game a score of only 5.5 out of 10, saying that it had a "disjointed, poorly constructed narrative" and an excessively high encounter rate, and criticized "recycled" content such as the music, graphics, environments, and story. The After Years was nominated for Game of the Year by Nintendo Power, as well as WiiWare Game of the Year.

~~~~~
i hope i did this right because its my first official torrent! please be gentle!
this is meant to be played in psp's with custom firmware, use iso tool new version, although, i used 1.81 and it worked fine for me.

help seed this because it is truly awesome!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
735.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
PSP Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection

All Comments

d-j
it should, but if you need to then use isotool.
d-j
its the original japanese game but it plays in english perfectly.
Great game thanks a lot.
d-j
enjoy!