(PSP) Final Fantasy VII (PSN Version) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on June 3, 2010 by KloWnin Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

(PSP) Final Fantasy VII (PSN Version) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 1.32 GB)
 EBOOT.pbp1.29 GB
 Document.dat27.16 MB
 Keys.bin16 bytes
 ResourceRG_NFO_please_read.nfo7.63 KB
 Reputation-Resource.url124 bytes

Description

Game Description:

From the PS one to the PSP, this downloadable game allows you to play the classic original RPG on your portable system.

The RPG genre was never really considered a mainstream or popular genre -- that is, until the release of Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation. With Final Fantsy VII's historic release on PlayStation in June of 1997, role-playing games were finally given the respect that they deserved and the RPG genre is now one of the most significant and defining on the system. Following the story of Cloud Strife, gamers were taking on a fantastical journey over 40 hours worth of gameplay. The game continued the trend of using the series' staple turn-based battle system, complete with melee and elaborate magic attacks.

Installation & info:

I am releasing this version ONLY because there was a high demand for it. Even though the converted ones work just fine there are some people who still " have problems". So here it is ;)   

Drag and drop the FFVII folder to the PSP>GAME directory on your memory stick

This is the PSN version so no need for popsloader ;)

CFW M33 is DEAD.. Upgrade or Stop Bitching!!!!

Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.32 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
(PSP) Final Fantasy VII (PSN Version) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

All Comments

Thank you!
Hey, I have the latest CFW installed, I transferred the FFVII folder to the GAME folder, but I get the "FFFFFFFF" error when I try to start it up. What can I do to fix this?
Latest CFW? You mean PRO-C2? It doesn't work on that CFW. You have to downgrade to PRO-C or PRO-B10 to get it work. I had the same thing happen to me.

Try PRO C (Fix3). It worked for me. Here's the 6.60 version.
works fine in CFW 6.60 PRO-C Thanks