(PSP) Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 21, 2010 by KloWnin Games > PSP
Torrent verified.

(PSP) Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 222.32 MB)
 klown-ilfhm.rar222.3 MB
 ResourceRG_Games_NFO.nfo17.4 KB
 Reputation-Resource.url124 bytes

Description

Game Description:

Innocent Life lets players experience life far away from city lights as they work to build their very own farm. You'll have to raise and tend to crops, while also taking care to interact with the surrounding residents. This new take on the Harvest Moon series is set on a small, relic-filled southern island. You're free to explore the island, either walking or journeying by bike to towns, ruins and even a volcano in the island's center. All these areas have unique terrain, complete with unique plants. In addition to a number of helpful support characters, including your mentor, Professor Hope, the game's cast includes a mermaid who lives in a lake on the island. A number of mysteries that will come to light regarding your main character as you play the game and build up your farm.

Installation & Info:

Unrar

Drag and drop the klown-ilfhm.iso to the ISO folder on your memory stick

Older game so works on all CFW's

If ANY of my releases don't work on Prometheus CFW you have no one else to blame but yourself.. Should have stuck with what you had or learn how to test before completely switching to shit ;)

Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
222.32 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
(PSP) Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

All Comments

Thanks
IT WORKS!
it's working thank u uploader
As long as it has a CFW on it, it will.
Works fine on CFW 6.35-PRO
Reupload it with the US Version!
Please not Rising Star Games!
You drunk? This was a joint project with Natsume. Even I would not have played if this were a Rising Star production. But since I am a great Harvest Moon fan, I thought to play it.
works well, no virus found. thank you for sharing