(PSP) No Gravity: The Plague Of Mind (works on GEN-D2) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on December 9, 2009 by KloWnin Games
Torrent verified.

(PSP) No Gravity: The Plague Of Mind (works on GEN-D2) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 45.72 MB)
 klown-ngpm.rar45.71 MB
 ResourceRG_NFO_please_read.nfo7.27 KB

Description

Game Description:

In a distant future, spread across thousands of colonies, the empire is under attack from a mysterious, unknown sickness affecting people's minds. Fast-paced and full of action, you'll need true nerve and skill to successfully maneuver your way through a total of 31 hazardous missions. Choose your character and one of six customizable ships – each equipped with an impressive array of weapons from lasers to ion blasters, and you are ready to meet your destiny.

Flying through space, your mission will see you skim over six different worlds, fly along underground craters and through massive meteorite showers, as you accompanying allied ships through hostile space stations, destroy enemy bases and clear mine fields. As the mysteries of space unfold, be prepared to unleash your firepower on anything that gets in your way.

Info, & Installation:

Unrar

Drag and drop the klown-ngpm.iso to the ISO folder on your memory stick

Tested and working on GEN-D2

Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.72 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
(PSP) No Gravity: The Plague Of Mind (works on GEN-D2) [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

All Comments

cheers!
Good torrent. Everything working on latest PRO-B firmware.