(PSX-PSP) Disney's Hercules (Requested Reupload) converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2010 by KloWnin Games
Torrent verified.

(PSX-PSP) Disney's Hercules (Requested Reupload) converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 240.24 MB)
 EBOOT.pbp240.23 MB
 ResourceRG_Games_NFO.nfo17.25 KB
 Reputation-Resource.url124 bytes

Description

Game Description:

The action and excitement of Disney's film version of HERCULES comes to the PlayStation. Take control of the mortal son of Zeus as he tries to go from zero to hero and rescue the woman he loves. Have Hercules run, jump, and fight his way through level after level of bad guys. Whether it is by picking up boulders to dispatch enemies or knocking obstacles out of the way, Herc must interact with the environments. While the game looks 2D, Hercules can move along the z-axis, giving the game 3D play mechanics. With graphics that look like the movie and voice work by James Woods and Danny DeVito, you will think that you are watching the movie. Only you can help the future Olympian gain fame, save the world, and save the girl in HERCULES.

Installation & Info:

Had a request for re-upload of this one so enjoy ;)

Drag and drop the HERCULES folder to the PSP>GAME directory on your memory stick

Tested and working with the popsloader pack set on 3.72 POPS

CFW M33 is DEAD.. Upgrade or Stop Bitching!!!!

Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
240.24 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
(PSX-PSP) Disney's Hercules (Requested Reupload) converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

All Comments

it works :D
Works perfect!Thank you!
thank you , it works on my psp 6.35 pro b3 , yeah! I love this game...since when I'm was a child , I mis this game....
how about 6.35 pro b3 will it work?