(PSX-PSP) Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on November 28, 2009 by KloWnin Games
Torrent verified.

(PSX-PSP) Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 461.3 MB)
 EBOOT.pbp461.29 MB
 ResourceRG_NFO_please_read.nfo7.32 KB

Description

Everyone's favorite yellow dot-chomping dude is back in PAC-MAN WORLD. Pac-Man's nemesis, Toc-Man, has kidnapped Ms. Pac-Man, Pac Jr., Baby Pac, Professor Pac, Pooka (from DIG DUG) and Chomp Chomp the dog-pac. Now it's up to Pac-Man to find and rescue his friends from Toc-Man's hiding spots, which include desert islands, deep-space outposts, and mine shafts. Along the way, you will challenge other enemies and use platforms to launch yourself to spots that are otherwise unreachable. You'll also have to find buttons and jump on them to open doors that may hold the keys you'll need to open additional doors. Pac-Man also has a spin-roll move he can use to get up the hills he cannot climb, and a rev-run that generates power to propeller-platforms scattered around the game. You can also find secret areas that are reminiscent of the classic days of PAC-MAN.

Tested and working on CFW's m33 and GEN-D with the popsloader pack set on 3.72 POPS... Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
461.3 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
(PSX-PSP) Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]