(PSX-PSP) The Mummy converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 24, 2010 by KloWnin Games
Torrent verified.

(PSX-PSP) The Mummy converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn] (Size: 298.15 MB)
 EBOOT.pbp298.13 MB
 ResourceRG_Games_NFO.nfo17.41 KB
 Reputation-Resource.url124 bytes

Description

Game Description:

Rick O'Connell accidentally discovers Hamanaptra, the Egyptian city of the dead. When he returns with Egyptologist Evelyn Carnahan and her brother Jonathan they awaken Imhotep, a priest that was cursed and mummified alive. Now, Rick and his companions must stop Imhotep from destroying the world. In each of the levels, you (as Rick) must gather the six pieces of the star key. However, there are a large number of enemies that will get in the way. Luckily, you can use a huge number of weapons including a machete, dual pistols, a shotgun, a Lewis machine gun, dynamite, and magical amulets to get rid of any enemy. In addition to the exploration and action levels, some areas incorporate new gameplay styles like floating down a river while avoiding obstacles. The fate of the world is in your hands in THE MUMMY.

Installation & Info:

Drag and drop the MUMMY folder to the PSP>GAME directory on your memory stick

Tested and working with the popsloader pack set on 3.72 POPS

If ANY of my releases don't work on Prometheus CFW you have no one else to blame but yourself.. Should have stuck with what you had or learn how to test before completely switching to shit ;)

Like my work?? Please read the NFO and support me ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
298.15 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
(PSX-PSP) The Mummy converted properly [ResourceRG Games by KloWn]

All Comments

doz it workk>???
not extracting file ferry bad