Puff Daddy & FAITH EVANS - I'll Be Missing You CDRip (ExtremlymTorrents)

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on June 5, 2016 by Extremlymin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Puff Daddy & FAITH EVANS - I'll Be Missing You CDRip (ExtremlymTorrents) (Size: 14.26 MB)
 Downloaded From ExtremlymTorrents.Ws.txt977 bytes
 Cover.jpg220.77 KB
 Puff Daddy & FAITH EVANS - I'll Be Missing You CDRip (ExtremlymTorrents.Ws).mp36.99 MB
 Puff Daddy & FAITH EVANS - I'll Be Missing You Instrumental CDRip...7.05 MB

Description

I'll Be Missing You" is a song recorded by American rapper Puff Daddy and American singer Faith Evans, featuring R&B group 112, in memory of fellow Bad Boy Records artist Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, who was murdered on March 9, 1997.

Released as the second single from Puff Daddy and the Family's No Way Out album, "I'll Be Missing You" samples The Police's 1983 hit song "Every Breath You Take", with an interpolated chorus sung by Evans. The track also features a spoken intro over a choral version of Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings". In 1998, the song won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group. With worldwide sales likely over 8 million, including shipments of 3 million copies in the United States and over 1 million in both Germany and the United Kingdom, the song has become one of the best-selling singles of all time. As of February 2016, it is rated the 99th biggest song of all time in the US, according to Billboard.

Single by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112
from the album No Way Out
B-side

"We'll Always Love Big Poppa" "Cry On"

Released May 27, 1997
Format

CD single cassette single 7" single 12" single

Recorded 1996–97
Genre

Hip hop R&B

Length

5:43 (album version)
5:01 (instrumental)

Label Bad Boy
Writer(s)

Faith Evans Sauce Money Sting Albert E. Brumley (not credited on album)

Torrent Downloaded From ExtremlymTorrents.Ws

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.26 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Puff Daddy & FAITH EVANS - I'll Be Missing You CDRip (ExtremlymTorrents)