Punisher & Black Widow - Spinning Doomsday's Web [McKealty].cbr

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2015 by McKealtyin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Punisher & Black Widow - Spinning Doomsday's Web [McKealty].cbr (Size: 20.16 MB)
 Punisher & Black Widow - Spinning Doomsday's Web [McKealty].cbr20.16 MB

Description

Many of the Punisher One-Shots are old and the scans of which are of poor quality.

I will be rescanning and processing these books for better quality. Reintroducing and re-seeding them into the community,

I hope you enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Punisher & Black Widow - Spinning Doomsday's Web [McKealty].cbr

All Comments

Your enthusiasm is commendable, but your timing is a bit off, if you want my honest opinion. There were a bunch of new "Punisher" releases in the last Weekly - which, more often than not, means that there'll be a bunch more to come throughout this month. So there's a decent chance that these will be deprecated too quickly to have been worth the effort. Well, the next one is due tomorrow, so either way we'll be in a better position to tell then. ;)
Punisher one-shots from the 1980s are due tomorrow?
Are you sure you're not confusing 0-day releases of either v7 (2014) or other series' in current publication?
No, the Weekly is due tomorrow, I don't know what will be in it. Recent instalments had "Punisher" re-releases from the 1990s and 2000s - and past experience tells me that one batch of re-releases within a franchise is more often than not followed my more. Whether that'll actually happen, and whether yours will be among them, only time will tell. All I'm saying is that now is a less-than-ideal time to be doing what you're doing, from that point of view. What you do with that advice is entirely up to you. :)
Excellent, thanks!