PUP - The Dream Is Over (2016) [24.96 FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 31, 2016 by polituxin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: PUP
  • Format: flac - lossless

PUP - The Dream Is Over (2016) [24.96 FLAC] (Size: 693.85 MB)
 pup-dream.jpg88.31 KB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 01 If This Tour Doesn't Kill You, I Will.flac50.46 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 02 DVP.flac57.81 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 03 Doubts.flac69.77 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 04 Sleep In The Heat.flac76.14 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 05 The Coast.flac87.43 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 06 Old Wounds.flac55 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 07 My Life Is Over and I Couldn't Be Happier.flac56.83 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 08 Can't Win.flac71.38 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 09 Familiar Patterns.flac81.99 MB
 PUP - The Dream Is Over - 10 Pine Point.flac86.95 MB

Description

Genre: Rock
Styles: Pop Punk, Indie
Source: WEB (Royal Mountain Records)
Codec: FLAC
Bit rate: ~ 2,900 kbps
Bit depth: 24
Sample rate: 96 kHz

01 If This Tour Doesn't Kill You, I Will
02 DVP
03 Doubts
04 Sleep In The Heat
05 The Coast
06 Old Wounds
07 My Life Is Over & I Couldn't Be Happier
08 Can't Win
09 Familiar Patterns
10 Pine Point

Surviving too many months in the van and a resultant vocal cord scare for frontman Stefan Babcock, Canadian punks PUP live to tell another tale on their sophomore release, The Dream Is Over. Using the glib prognosis from Babcock's doctor as both their album title and rallying cry, the Toronto-based quartet come off even more ferocious than before on this spirited ten-song effort. With their strong hooks, gang vocals, and spastic transitions, PUP offer a visceral mix of unity and chaos. They've also got a sense of humor that helps keep from getting mired in potential emo/pop-punk tropes, making them sound, at times, like a freaked-out, hardcore Dead Milkmen. Album-opener "If This Tour Doesn't Kill You, I Will" is a fairly self-explanatory airing of band-related grievances with entertaining lines like "everything you do makes me wanna vomit, if this tour doesn't kill you, buddy, I'm on it." It's a sentiment countless hardscrabble rockers likely share toward their bandmates after too way many hours in close-quartered Econoline vans, but it's all just part of the narrative for the PUP brotherhood who, from the sound of it, remain as tight as ever. Their penchant for tasty guitar leads and catchy, fist-raising melodies manifests itself on highlights like "Sleep in the Heat" and "Can't Win." For all their self-deprecation and ramshackle bombast, there's no hiding the band's innate musicality, which reveals itself in the myriad of clever changes and occasional bursts of slick vocal harmony, especially on the epic closer "Pine Point." If the dream really is over for PUP, they sound awfully confident.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
693.85 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2