Puppy Linux 528JP Installer.exe

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2015 by VUKIOin Applications
Torrent verified.

Puppy Linux 528JP Installer.exe (Size: 163.41 MB)
 Puppy_Linux_528JP_Installer.exe163.41 MB

Description

Puppy Linux (Lucid Puppy) 5.2.8 Japanese version
The other, I'm do not have to be Windows. Quick Manual

Browser, word processor, spreadsheet, draw, and various media players ALL in ONE!
A fast an old PC that Windows is not move revive compact Linux. It is Puppy Linux!
Imperceptibly become slow operation, that of opposite and Windows that would be promoted wasting replacement purchases, Puppy Linux!

Anyway, worried when the installation, set up Puppy, and I wrote to be able to reasonably clear the hard-portion.
Information of Puppy Linux in general seems to be accurate and fast is better to take in English. However, you can not, unlike the Japanese version, there is a hard surface and to obtain a reliable information because many versions exist. Such as too much customization thought I think that's a correct answer is to use without.

Relatively new PC. (Vista - Win7) If you normally use a PC in the recent popularity of Linux Mint and Lubuntu, you might be better of Zorin OS, which was strongly aware of the MS Windows (Live CD room) only, Puppy is a compact, or rather the toy-ish, there also be a wide variety of versions exist, I will be attracted strangely.

※ create a Japanese version, those who have been published, thank you.

※ PC that Windows8 has been pre-installed, so that became a system called UEFI, it is hard to Linux and dual boot (coexistence). (2013.11)

※ This page, Puppy Linux download, install, recovery from trouble, customize, applications, other, has been written in the order of.

http://www.geocities.jp/foolduck2007/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
163.41 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Puppy Linux 528JP Installer.exe