Putt Putt and Fatty Bear Megapack - (zoo,birthday,moon,balloon,circus, race etc.)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on January 4, 2014 by awenderin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

Check screenshots for help!!! Check description where every single bit is translated for you!!!

I've created the torrent because I'm a huge fan of this game series. My babies played these games
in their very early age (6 months old) - basically since when they were able to sit!

A hungarian based installer will install all Putt Putt and Fatty Bear episodes ever on PC.
All episodes are original and English! So don't ask please what language the games are :)

The titles are:
1992-Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
1992-Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
1993-Fatty Bear's FunPack
1993-Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
1993-Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack
1993-Putt-Putt's Fun Pack
1995-Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo
1996-Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick
1996-Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon-o-Rama
1997-Putt-Putt Travels Through Time
1998-Putt-Putt Enters the Race
2000-Putt-Putt's One-Stop Fun Shop
2000-Putt-Putt Joins the Circus
2003-Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise

Installation method:
1) RUn setup.exe with Administrar rights (Run as administrator)
2) Click on "Tovább" (Next) or "Mégsem" (Cancel)
3) With "Módosítás" (Change) you can change the installation path. With "Tovább", all games will be installed.
4) One more "Tovább" gomb and installation starts.
5) After installation click on "Befejezés" (Finish) and you'll get an icon on your desktop.

After installation you'll get just one icon. When you start it, all games will be offered and you can choose which one to start.
You'll have one button for all games (all in English)

The other two buttons are: "Kilépés" (Exit) and "Segítség" (Help) If you click help, you'll get this:
Kezelőgombok: (Control Keys)
"ESC" - Párbeszédek átugrása (Skip dialogs)
"Space" - Pause (Pause - not translated)
"S" - Játék mentése (Save Game)
"L" - Játék betöltése (Load Game)
"F5" - Menü (Menu - not translated)

While playing the game you can exit it by pressing CTRL-X

What else to say? Keep in seed as long as you can, to propagate this wonderful piece of jewel to the world!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
889.47 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Putt Putt and Fatty Bear Megapack - (zoo,birthday,moon,balloon,circus, race etc.)

Screenshots

Putt Putt and Fatty Bear Megapack - (zoo,birthday,moon,balloon,circus, race etc.) screenshot
Putt Putt and Fatty Bear Megapack - (zoo,birthday,moon,balloon,circus, race etc.) screenshot

All Comments

Don't worry about zero seeder! I'm not visible, but I still seed!