Quake 1 Full HD collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 6, 2015 by marko9173in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Quake
  • Platform: PC

Quake 1 Full HD collection (Size: 2.11 GB)
 quake.7z2.11 GB
 Readme.txt2.94 KB

Description

Collection of Quake+Mission packs HD content+Latest DarkPlaces source port(as of 6.6.2015)

Simply unpack and run the game with the "darkplaces.exe".

Should you wish to play the expansion "Scourge of Armagon", create a shortcut of "darkplaces.exe", and in the properties, under "target" add " -hipnotic" postfix, so it looks like this for example:

C:GamesQuakedarkplaces.exe -hipnotic

Should you wish to play the expansion "Dissolution of Eternity", create a shortcut of "darkplaces.exe", and in the properties, under "target" add " -rogue" postfix, so it looks like this for example:

C:GamesQuakedarkplaces.exe -rogue

*******NOTE**********: To make use of Real Time lighting mods included, in game lighting needs to be set to "full"(it is by default, but thought I should mention it in case you fiddle with the settings and disable it).

Depending on your monitor, you might need to tweak the "RT world lightmaps" setting under "customize lighting", as this setting significantly affects visibility. By default, the game was too dark on my monitor so i've tweaked the setting, but this might not look great for you so make sure to play with that setting if the game is too dark or bright for you.

I've set a low resolution of 640x480 in order to avoid any issues on first start. You can configure all settings to your preference within the games themselves.

Should it for some reason fail to start, edit "vid_height" and "vid_width" values in the respective config.cfg file, located in "id1", "hipnotic", "rogue".

All of the content is from a wonderful thread over at:

http://quakeone.com/forums/q...eplacement-content-list.html

I've kept a purist approach whenever possible, as there is a ton of HD content out there, and some definitely changes the mood of the game.

I've also included original soundtracks aquired from:

http://steamcommunity.com//s...es/filedetails/?id=119489135

They will work in game, but can also be listened to in your favorite music player, as they are ogg format. They are located within the "music" folders under "id1", "hipnotic", and "rogue" folders.

Also included is "Th3-Prophetman-Game-Quake.ico" as it is the best looking quake 1 icon I could find. You can use it for "darkplaces.exe" shorcuts.

************ALL credit goes to the original authors for all of the work and their work is to be used only within the terms they've specified.************

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.11 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Quake 1 Full HD collection

Trailer

Screenshots

Quake 1 Full HD collection screenshot
Quake 1 Full HD collection screenshot