Quantum Mechanics for Thinkers (For Layman) - Auletta & Wang [2015].pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 11
leechers: 7
Added on April 23, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Quantum Mechanics for Thinkers (For Layman) - Auletta & Wang [2015].pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 20.2 MB)
 Quantum Mechanics for Thinkers - Auletta & Wang [2015] {Charm-Quark}.pdf20.2 MB

Description

Quantum Mechanics for Thinkers

Note : This is bookmarked retail pdf, but due to bad formatting of this eBook it looks like a scanned pdf file. I am sorry about the quality (It's not my fault though).
Enjoy :)

Book Description :
This book provides quick access to quantum mechanics without dealing with a true textbook that demands proper specialized studies in physics (and related mathematics) for about a couple of years. It consists of three parts: basic formalism, formal development, and ontological issues. The 70 figures are a crucial instrument for becoming acquainted in a "representative" way with abstract problems, and the 30 in-section boxes assist readers understand for difficult mathematical problems. The book offers a considerable number of clear and analytical treatments of what are considered the most difficult conceptual problems of the theory.

Hardcover: 500 pages
Publisher: Pan Stanford; 1 edition (June 20, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 981441171X
ISBN-13: 978-9814411714

Most Helpful Customer Reviews :

I'm a layman, who's interested in learning basic QM, i.e. the real math. So far, the best introductory book I found is Susskind's QM (2014), which is part of his Theoretical Minimum series. However, there's still a big gap between it and a standard QM textbook (I looked at the Griffiths, Scherrer and Miller textbooks but found them all too difficult).

QMFT is excellent for laymen because it's much gentler than a standard textbook and it doesn't assume any advanced math or physics knowledge (although the more you know, the better, of course)- the focus is on understanding the essence of QM, not physics applications. Also most of the problems have full solutions, which makes it great for self-study. The first section is relatively easy but the next two sections are much harder, so definitely don't buy this book if your interest in QM is only casual.

For other laymen, I'd suggest reading the Susskind book first because it's much cheaper. And if you're interested in learning more (and the standard textbooks are too hard for you), then QMFT is the best next step.

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.2 MB
seeders:11
leechers:7
Quantum Mechanics for Thinkers (For Layman) - Auletta & Wang [2015].pdf {Charm-Quark}