Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf (Unmasters)

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on February 27, 2015 by brikwallhaterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf (Unmasters) (Size: 737.84 MB)
 05 The Sky Is Fallin'.flac78.55 MB
 13 A Song for the Deaf.flac74.33 MB
 04 A Song for the Dead.flac72.7 MB
 11 God Is in the Radio.flac71.51 MB
 14 Mosquito Song.flac59.54 MB
 02 No One Knows.flac58.62 MB
 03 First It Giveth.flac47.87 MB
 10 Do It Again.flac47.79 MB
 08 Go With the Flow.flac44.21 MB
 12 Another Love Song.flac43.43 MB
 07 Hangin' Tree.flac42.15 MB
 01 You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire.flac36.62 MB
 09 Gonna Leave You.flac35.61 MB
 06 Six Shooter.flac15.63 MB
 00 The Real Song for the Deaf.flac9.28 MB
 Unmasters.nfo4.88 KB

Description

A version of this stoner rock masterpiece that I thought I'd never get since it was on a torrent with no seeds!! This version is from the Unmasters Blog(defunct since 2013).
It's basically the original album, but without that CRAZY compression!!! Now this is what you call an audiophile gem!!!

Enjoy
and SEED

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
737.84 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf (Unmasters)

All Comments

A good name for this alternative version of SFTD should be "Pleasure for the Audiophiles" instead!
Quality of the sound is amazing. I've listened to this album countless times over the years (and through the woods), and now with your version, I'm hearing things I've never noticed before. Quality upload, thank you very much for this. I would highly recommend this torrent.
Play it at max volume! its the only way to hear certain nuances.
Uploader is correct,it sounds much less compressed than other versions.Great torrent.Thank you.
You are very welcome, Andy. Its hard to say, but this is probably my best torrent yet. More Unmasters album torrents will be coming so be sure to check around when you get the time.
It DOES sound better! Thanks for the upload!!!
You are VERY welcome, buddy! But, here's the catch:

"BE SURE TO PLAY AT MAXIMUM VOLUME"
I know right! The title of this album made me think "It's as if this album wasn't loud enough!" well now with this version its WAAAAYY more listenable!
I seriously thought it was made for deaf people and I wondered how could they listen to this. The music is indeed quirky. Only after a Google and Wikipedia search the true fact was revealed! [:Qgrin]