QUICK AND EASY COMPUTER SCRAPBOOKING - Low Cost and Lots of Fun!

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by FeedTheSeedin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

QUICK AND EASY COMPUTER SCRAPBOOKING - Low Cost and Lots of Fun! (Size: 1.62 MB)
 Quick-and-Easy-Computer-Scrapbooking.pdf1.62 MB

Description

"This book gives you the short-cuts and
plain explanations based on my own experience and what I have learned
from other scrappers I have met face to face or through the Internet.
The results you get will depend, as they do with the traditional methods, on
the quality of the materials you use and, above all, the thought and care
which you give to your pages.
I have focused on computer programs which work on the Windows operating
system because that is what I use.
I will give references for Macintosh users where I got information from people
I believe are reliable.
Although most of the explanations are done with my favorite programs, I
have looked at several others which might better suit you.
Some are quite expensive but there are some which are very low-cost or
even free.
I hope that it will help you to get the sort of satisfaction and enjoyment
which I do from digital scrapbooking." - Ellen Wardle

CONTENTS
About the Author ...........................................................................................5
Introduction ....................................................................................................6
What is Scrapbooking?................................................................................8
Is Digital Scrapbooking Better?...............................................................9
What You Need.............................................................................................10
Scanning Your Pictures.....................................................................................................10
Printers and Supplies ........................................................................................................11
Paper ....................................................................................................................................11
Computer Programs...........................................................................................................12
Start with what You already Have ...........................................................................12
Download a Trial of a Commercial Program.........................................................13
Start with What You Already Have ..........................................................................14
Download a Free Program from the Internet......................................................15
Benefits of Digital Scrapbooking ...........................................................16
Making Your Digital Scrapbook..............................................................18
Creating a Page....................................................................................................................19
Editing Pages and Pictures ......................................................................23
Creating Scrapbook Elements....................................................................................23
Choosing Your Image Editing Program..................................................................23
Features to Look for...........................................................................................................24
Quality of Output.............................................................................................................24
Layers...................................................................................................................................24
Accessories ........................................................................................................................25
Functions ............................................................................................................................25
Support................................................................................................................................26
Upgrade Policy .................................................................................................................26
Editing and Enhancing Your Images....................................................27
How to Write Interesting Journal Entries..........................................29
A Store with More........................................................................................31
How to Choose and Use Fonts ................................................................33
Topics for Your Scrapbooks.....................................................................35
Forums – Help and be Helped.................................................................36
Forums.............................................................................................................36
Asking Questions.............................................................................................................38
More Scrapbooking Tips............................................................................41
The Importance of Color Combinations .................................................................41
Be Creative to Maintain Reader’s Interest............................................................41
Resources .......................................................................................................42
Computer Programs...........................................................................................................42
Scrapbooking Programs ...............................................................................................42
Free Office Suite!.............................................................................................................44
Powerful Plug-ins............................................................................................................44
Shareware and Freeware programs........................................................................45
Pictures ...................................................................................................................................45
Textures..............................................................................................................................46
This is the Beginning, not the End!.......................................................47

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.62 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
QUICK AND EASY COMPUTER SCRAPBOOKING - Low Cost and Lots of Fun!