QuickBooks Pro 2014 15.0.5 R6 ~{MC}

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on June 23, 2014 by LadyCampbellin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

QuickBooks Pro 2014 15.0.5 R6 ~{MC} (Size: 98.68 MB)
 QuickBooksProMac2014.dmg98.29 MB
 First Read!.png399.27 KB
 Read_Me.rtf990 bytes

Description

QuickBooks Pro 2014 helps you manage your business easily and efficiently. Organize your finances all in one place, track money going in and out of your business, and spot areas where you can save.

Built for Mac OS - Looks and works like you'd expect
Create invoices, pay bills, and manage expenses
Gain insight into your business with over more...

What's New
Version 15.0.5 R6:

Accounts Payable - Fixed an issue that caused Bills entered to incorrectly affect an income account rather than the inventory asset account.
Banking - QuickBooks will now allow an Equity account to be chosen for Cash Back when recording a deposit.
Guide Me - Fixed an issue that caused the Hot Tip in the Guide Me pop up to be truncated.
Income Tracker - Income Tracker will now sort correctly by Aging column.
Multi User
QuickBooks will no longer lose connection to the server app when entering memorized transactions.
QuickBooks will no longer duplicate invoice numbers when creating a large number of memorized transactions.
Fixed an issue that caused the connection to a company file to be lost when paying sales tax.
Increased the timeout of the server app from 10 seconds to 3 minutes, in order to reduce client disconnects.
Reports
Fixed an issue that caused the scrolling on a report to not work correctly.
Fixed an issue that caused the Total Sales on the Sales Tax Liability report to be incorrect if Sales Tax Groups were used.
Utilities - The "No Company Open" window will now appear after cancelling a "Backup to QuickBooks for Windows".

Official Site: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/mac/?priorityCode=3969702399&CID=aff_cjpp_7119241
Screenshot:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.68 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
QuickBooks Pro 2014 15.0.5 R6 ~{MC}