QuickRes_4.zip730.91 KB
 QuickRes_3.zip904.38 KB

Description

Name: QuickRes
Version: - 3.0/4.0

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Only the application or game is included

Link for more information: http://www.quickresapp.com/

QuickRes is the best way to switch between screen resolutions on your Mac.
With the 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display, you can set your
resolution all the way up to an extreme 3840 x 2400! With legacy computers,
you can set your resolutions to things you've never seen before, including a
HiDPI mode, which is as close as you can get to a Retina Display on a standard monitor.

Why are both Version 3.0 and 4.0 included?

Version 3.0 used to be available on the Mac App Store as a free download. Since the release of 4.0, this product no longer has a free version and was therefore removed from MAS. I've also looked online and it appears every site that had 3.0 has now been updated to 4.0, which obviously no longer has a download link.

The reason why I've included 3.0 in this torrent is because I personally consider it to be the superior version. In 3.0 (and earlier, I believe), clicking the QuickRes icon in the menu bar brought up the menu. In version 4.0 clicking the icon automatically changes the resolution which, if you haven't set up any custom resolutions yet, can be quite frustrating as it almost never changes to a resolution that you actually want. Sadly there is no setting in preferences to restore the left click menu behaviour to match that of version 3.0 (however the menu does appear when you right click).

Version 4.0 has been purchased by me and uploaded for you lovely folk here at Brokenstones

I do suggest you buy it though if you find this app useful - as the owner of a Retina MBP this app is pretty much essential to me and the author has certainly earned the $5 it cost me.

If using Version 3.0 and you want the app to launch at login, you need to set this up manually

Go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > [your account name] > Login Items. If using Version 4.0, the setting to start at login is in the app's preferences.

Finally, both versions can be installed at the simultaneously without conflict, allowing you to see which version you like best.

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
QuickRes 3.0/4.0 ~{MC}

All Comments

Woks amazingly well. Thank you :)

--Graham Miranda
http://www.grahammiranda.com
You're welcome!