[R.G. Mechanics] Grand Theft Auto V -[1.0.573.1] (2015) PC

seeders: 0
leechers: 10
Added on January 17, 2016 by Agent.007in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

[R.G. Mechanics] Grand Theft Auto V -[1.0.573.1] (2015) PC (Size: 36.29 GB)
 [R.G. Mechanics] Grand Theft Auto V.iso36.29 GB

Description

Year: 2015
Genre: Action, Racing, 3D
Developer: Rockstar North
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Language: RUS | ENG | MULTI11
Language: ENG Tablet

BASED ON RELOADED

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: 64 bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 ✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Q6600 2.40 GHz or AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHz ✔ Memory: 4 GB ✔ The card 1 GB with support for DX10 (NVIDIA 9800 GT or AMD HD 4870) ✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0 ✔ Free space on hard drive: 61 GB

Description:Los Santos - city of the sun, starlets and stars emerged into circulation. Once the envy of the entire Western world, it is now a haven of cheesy reality shows, choking in the grip of economic problems. In the center of the whole mess - completely different trio of criminals, trying desperately to grab the tail of luck in the ongoing struggle for a place under the sun. A former member of a street gang Franklin tries to engage with the past. A retired bank robber Michael discovers that an honest life is not so rosy as it seemed. Rotate violence crazy Trevor interrupted from one businessman to another in the hope of winning a big jackpot. Having exhausted the options, the three put their lives on the line and commit a series of daring robberies in which - or pan, or missing. In Grand Theft Auto V fans waiting for not only the most extensive and detailed world of ever creating Rockstar Games, but also the opportunity to influence the lives and actions of three main characters. Such intertwining stories of several characters will make the game the most fun and exciting. All attributes of the famous series of fully characterized and Grand Theft Auto V - here and incredible attention to detail and signature black humor and mockery of popular culture, and even a brand new, incredibly ambitious multiplayer mode.

FEATURES : "New weapons, new vehicles and new businesses" new species "more dense stream of cars on the road" more detailed vegetation "Improved damage and the effects of weather conditions, and much more

"Version of the game - 1.0.573.1 (Update
11)" Do not cut / recoded

DVD1 icon.icoautorun.infsetup.exedata1.binDVD2 icon.icoautorun.infdata2.binDVD3 icon.icoautorun.infdata3.binDVD4 icon.icoautorun.infdata4.bindata5.binDVD5 icon.icoautorun.infdata6.binDVD6 icon.icoRedistautorun.infdata7.bindata8.bin

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
36.29 GB
seeders:0
leechers:10
[R.G. Mechanics] Grand Theft Auto V -[1.0.573.1] (2015) PC

Trailer

All Comments

This repack took 12 hours to install...
In the end, to run the game, had to run as admin. and set the system date to 15 April 2015.
If there's any fix for the date issue, please post it here!
Thanks!
I'm installing this for almost 3 hours now, it's 25% done.
(Core i5 3.4 , 8gb RAM , Geforce GTX 750 Ti).
OMG! It will take an eternity to complete.
Hope it works in the end.
Yeah man I hope it works for you.
After 12 hours it worked!
Can anyone tell me does this works? Because I have downloaded the previous ones and those either crashed or didn't worked....I am also downloading this one so lets hope for the best
Does it really have the 573.1 exe or it has the update modded over the older exe? If it is the real deal them could you make a torrent with just he update?
Nope. Old RLd cracked exes 350.1. There's no newer crack for newer updates.
Also there's the update only torrent:

Update:
https://kat.cm/grand-theft-a...pdate-1-573-1-t11819364.html

Fix:
https://kat.cm/grand-theft-a...e-1-573-1-fix-t11821883.html
I guess it's because R* is only releasing only "online" updates and Rld is waiting for a single update to crack it. Or R* payed crackers to stop them xD
I guess there is usually much more focus on the releases than the updates, which is kind of sad but at the same time part of the reason. I suspect that when the single player DLC reaches we will probably have a new crack but i wish somebody would do that before since i'm sure i'm not the only one with no money to spend on this game.
Now that what i was looking for hope it works without a problem the last version had so many crashes