R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic Audio.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 28, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic Audio.mp4 (Size: 116.49 MB)
 R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic...116.49 MB

Description

"A Change is Gonna Come" - R. Kelly Live
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs. The finished Audio lists at 295kbs. It sounds extremely good. I used the R.Kelly Live at the Five Star Club as he is reenacting Sam Cooks Harlem Club appearance perfectly in 1963. There really are no great live video's of Sam Cook that are very good as back then all the TV shows wanted their singers lip syncing and Sam looked so out of place on those TV shows.Not really giving his great live performances as he did at the Harlem Club in 63. That is on record and is an awesome live recording as R. Kelly does a great job here in tribute.
Sam was killed (murdered) in 1964 by a prostitute and madame for his money although they claimed it was a rape - killing. Read this in depth story for the real account of what actually took place that night. btw The prostitute ended up with Sam's friend and then went to prison for killing another man later.
Go here to read the true facts:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/celebrity/sam_cooke/index.html

http://songsofsamcooke.com/

Samuel Cook (January 22, 1931 – December 11, 1964), known by his stage name Sam Cooke, and on one recording as Dale Cook, was an American recording artist, singer-songwriter and entrepreneur. Cooke is considered to be one of the pioneers and founders of soul music and is commonly known as the King of Soul for his distinctive vocal abilities and influence on the modern world of music. His pioneering contributions to soul music led to the rise of Aretha Franklin, Bobby Womack, Al Green, Curtis Mayfield, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Billy Preston and popularized the likes of Otis Redding and James Brown.
Cooke had 30 U.S. top 40 hits between 1957 and 1964, and a further three after his death. Major hits like "You Send Me", "A Change Is Gonna Come", "Cupid", "Chain Gang", "Wonderful World", and "Twistin' the Night Away" are some of his most popular songs. Cooke was also among the first modern black performers and composers to attend to the business side of his musical career. He founded both a record label and a publishing company as an extension of his careers as a singer and composer. He also took an active part in the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
On December 11, 1964, Cooke was fatally shot by the manager of the Hacienda Motel in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 33. At the time, the courts ruled that Cooke was drunk and distressed, and that the manager had killed Cooke in what was later ruled a justifiable homicide. Since that time, the circumstances of his death have been widely questioned.

"A Change is Gonna Come"
Is a song written and performed by Soul singer-songwriter Sam Cooke. Blacks had been subjugated in the U.S. since the 17th century, and were still ‘kept down’ by whites when Cooke wrote this song in the early sixties thanks to institutional racism.
But, Cooke believed that a day would come where blacks and whites can exist as equals. This 1963 R&B hit written and performed by Sam Cooke is among the most recognizable pop songs associated with the African American Civil Rights Movement.The song has gained in popularity and critical acclaim in the decades since its release, and is #12 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Bob Dylan’s song “Blowing in the Wind” is said to have inspired him to believe that this was possible. Upon hearing Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in the Wind" in 1963, Cooke was greatly moved that such a poignant song about racism in America could come from someone who was not black. While on tour in May 1963, and after speaking with sit-in demonstrators in Durham, North Carolina following a concert, Cooke returned to his tour bus and wrote the first draft of what would become "A Change Is Gonna Come"

R. Kelly
Born in Chicago in 1967, R. Kelly is a popular American R&B singer-songwriter and record producer best known for his gospel-tinged vocals and highly sexualized lyrics. Lauded as the "King of R&B," Kelly won three Grammy Awards for his hit "I Believe I Can Fly," and has more Top 40 hits than any other male solo artist in the 1990s.

LYRICS:

''A Change is Gonna Come''

I was born by the river in a little tent
And just like that river I've been running ever since
It's been a long time coming
But I know a change is gonna come, oh yes it will

It's been too hard living, but I'm afraid to die
Cos I don't know what's out there beyond the sky
It's been a long, a long time coming

I go to the movie
And I go down town
somebody keep telling me don't hang around
Its been along time coming

Then I go to my brother
And I say brother help me please
But he winds up knockin' me
Back down on my knees

There were times when I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gone come, oh yes it will

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 1800kbps
Total Bitrate: 2096kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 295kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 44 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
116.49 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic Audio.mp4

Screenshots

R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic Audio.mp4 screenshot
R. Kelly - A Change Is Gonna Come (Live at the Five Star) Sam Cooke Tribute-Dolby Pro Logic Audio.mp4 screenshot