R. McCammon, Robert-The Wolf's Hour(Michael Gallatin #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

R. McCammon, Robert-The Wolf's Hour(Michael Gallatin #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 631.68 KB)
 R. McCammon, Robert-The Wolf's Hour.epub631.68 KB

Description

The Wolf's Hour (Michael Gallatin #1)
by Robert McCammon
4.02 of 5 stars
4.02 · rating details · 6,570 ratings · 244 reviews 23
This book is a remarkable tale of pulse-pounding excitement with a uniquely sympathetic, fascinating portrait of the werewolf as noble warrior-and conflicted being. Complex, compelling and utterly real.

This is still to date one of my all time favorite novels. McCammon has written some great tales but this is one I can (and have) read over and over and over again. 007 meet the Wolf man; actually no... 007 IS the Wolf man. McCammon takes you back and forth between WWII espionage, personal vendetta, 007 spy action and werewolf Russian heritage. As much as i would love to read a sequel I don't want the fun of the original to be squandered. If you want a great werewolf novel or just an interesting twist on a WWII or spy novels.. this is it.

Robert Rick McCammon was a full-time horror writer for many years. After taking a hiatus for his family, he returned to writing with an interest in historical fiction.

A new contemporary novel, The Five, was published in May 2011 by Subterranean Press.

The fifth book in the Matthew Corbett historical fiction series is The River of Souls. It was published by Subterranean Press in trade, limited, and ebook editions in May 2014.

A new SF/horror novel, The Border, will be published in May 2015.

McCammon resides in Birmingham, Alabama. He is working on the next Matthew Corbett novel, Freedom of the Mask.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
631.68 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
R. McCammon, Robert-The Wolf's Hour(Michael Gallatin #1) - epub - zeke23