Rack 2 .0.0.8 (May 29th, 2016) (evening)

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 30, 2016 by Gldnclawin XXX
Torrent verified.

Rack 2 .0.0.8 (May 29th, 2016) (evening) (Size: 106.42 MB)
 Info for new update.txt2.28 KB
 R2CKWINDOWS.zip106.41 MB

Description

====== v0.0.8 ======
"New user sequence" - May 29, 2016
====================
- Clothing is now loaded from the public resources directory, instead of internal resources, allowing it to be modded.
- I've put a little more work into the tail fur system. This system is still incomplete, but it now supports some organic randomization, more detail, and is generally just a little bit more pleasant to look at. I feel obligated to mention that while the system is incomplete and will still see improvements (especially once I start focusing on art, instead of frameworks), we are approaching the point where I say "chunky / low poly is the style I'm going for".
- Fixed several clothing clipping issues, and added some new street clothes for the PC to start in.
- Fixed several physics bugs, and improved the behavior and deformation of most body parts, especially the dick and breasts
- You can now equip clothing from a changing station in the showers.
- Clothing now covers up embellishments that would otherwise clip through the clothing. Some embellishments, like antlers and horns, are exempt from this.
- A decal painting system has been added to the character editor. You can now apply any image you want to a character, anywhere you want. A small library of test decals has been added. You can add more by simply dropping decals (256x256 PNG) into the AppDataLocalLowFekRack 2_ Furry Sciencedecals directory.
- Any texture layer, including decals, can now be set to glow.
- Cleaned up the character editing interface a bit, and added a new relaxed T-pose option.
- Added functionality that allows characters to hold objects.
- NPCs are now generated with randomized color schemes.
- The character quick-start form now has a color randomization option.
- Improved the new player sequence a little bit. New players are taking to the character customization screen, then given a tour of the laboratory by the requisitions officer.
- Did some more level design stuff. There is now a client management desk, where you'll select test subjects to put into your research rooms, as well as a storage area and a chemical research area.
- Reworked the embellishment system to be more resilient to mesh changes and custom body parts. As a result, embellishments might be misplaced on characters made in 0.0.7 or earlier.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Rack 2 .0.0.8 (May 29th, 2016) (evening)

Screenshots

Rack 2 .0.0.8 (May 29th, 2016) (evening) screenshot