Rack 2

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 3, 2016 by Gldnclawin XXX
Torrent verified.

Rack 2 (Size: 106.75 MB)
 R2CK_0_0_11_WIN64.zip106.75 MB

Description

- You can now open up a test subject selection interface by talking to the NPC at the Client Management Center (just past the showers). The test subjects are randomly generated (some of your preferences are taken into consideration, but some aren't working yet).
- You can assign a randomly generated test subject to a rack chair and they will be placed into the chair.
- You can now enter interaction mode when near a test subject in a rack chair. While in interaction mode, you can select various tools, then click hotspots to interact with them. None of the interactions are actually working yet.
- I have set up some basic IK framework for interacting with hotspots. You can see a little bit of this work by using the hand tool to interact with a male subject's penis. This is not finished.
- Herm genitals (dick + vagina, no balls) are working. Herm genitals with balls might still be coming, but I need to see how the penetration system works before I can make any promises.
- Character load time has been improved.
- Characters can now be generated with random decals.
- Fixed an eye clipping bug.
- Fixed a bug where volume would get set to zero during the new player sequence.
- Fixed some bugs with pants clipping on certain types of legs/feet.

VIDEO: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20441273/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.75 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Rack 2