Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Remixes Part 1) (2016) [EDM, Future Bass, Tropical House, Indie Dance, Future House] [Dim Mak Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on June 25, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Remixes Part 1) (2016) [EDM, Future Bass, Tropical House, Indie Dance, Future House] [Dim Mak Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 47.11 MB)
 Cover.jpg51.63 KB
 Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Arpex Remix).mp38.25 MB
 Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Boehm Remix).mp311.45 MB
 Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (INSTRUM Remix).mp310.35 MB
 Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (I.Y.F.F.E Remix).mp38.54 MB
 Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Snuf Remix).mp38.46 MB

Description

Label: Dim Mak Records
Artist: Rain Man
Featuring Artists: Arpex, Boehm, Snuf, I.Y.F.F.E, Instrum
Genre: Future Bass, Tropical House, Indie Dance, Future House
Released: 2016-05-27
Catalog: DM835

Rain Man's euphoric "Bring Back The Summer (feat. OLY)" receives a seasonal sampling of reworks from Boehm, Snuf, I.Y.F.F.E, INSTRUM and Arpex. From Boehm's tropical house treatment to Snuf's indie dance heartthrob, plus two future bass boosted impressions from I.Y.F.F.E and INSTRUM and a Beatport Exclusive in the form of Arpex's future house rendering, the robust remix package debuts a handful of fresh looks while preserving the tracks infectious summer-tinged aura.

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.11 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Rain Man - Bring Back The Summer (Remixes Part 1) (2016) [EDM, Future Bass, Tropical House, Indie Dance, Future House] [Dim Mak Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]